UFC counter-programming Bellator

Doesn't really change the fact that he hasn't had a hit movie since Bruce almighty, which was a decade ago, and now he is relegated to doing cameos and bit parts for movies starring actors who use to do cameos and bit parts for his movies!

The man gave us Dumb & Dumber!

Not to mention Pet Detective, Me Myself and Irene, Vera De Milo, Fire Marshal Bill... What more could you ask of him!?!

"Oh, pardon me, Mr. Perfect! I guess I forgot that you never ever make a mistake!"

The man gave us Dumb & Dumber!

Not to mention Pet Detective, Me Myself and Irene, Vera De Milo, Fire Marshal Bill... What more could you ask of him!?!

"Oh, pardon me, Mr. Perfect! I guess I forgot that you never ever make a mistake!"

lol....Vera De Milo, Fire Marshal Bill....wow, those were huge box office successes!!! "Never make mistakes"...those "mistakes" are what got him in the position he is in now...struggling to stay relevant in the industry.

Being a fan of his is great, but don't let your fandom blind you regarding his position in the industry at the moment. Regardless if he makes a comeback or starts doing straight to DVD videos has no bearing on my life. I am indifferent either way.

UFC tipping their hand that Bellator is a threat.

lol....Vera De Milo, Fire Marshal Bill....wow, those were huge box office successes!!! "Never make mistakes"...those "mistakes" are what got him in the position he is in now...struggling to stay relevant in the industry.

Being a fan of his is great, but don't let your fandom blind you regarding his position in the industry at the moment. Regardless if he makes a comeback or starts doing straight to DVD videos has no bearing on my life. I am indifferent either way.

"Maaaan, you are one pathetic loser. No offense." -Lloyd Christmas

"Maaaan, you are one pathetic loser. No offense." -Lloyd Christmas[/QUO

Seriously...Do u just sit around and memorize lines from movies and TV? Go out and get laid...it will do you a world of wonders. I won't judge you if you need to pay for it!

All this talk of WCW/WWF made me imagine Tito and Rampage crashing the UFC show, wearing all-black, threatening a takeover.

Reminiscent of the Monday Night Wars between WWE and WCW!

Well, kind of.

Yeah can't wait for rampage and mo(shocking new alliance) to rush the octogon and slam Dana White from the top tandem DDT style
Then claim bellator is taking over before walking out to rampages dog howl song and the credits roll

But on topic Dana is like f*ck a season opener cuh

Who's to say it isn't Bellator who's counter-programming???

The fact that the Bellator card has been scheduled and announced way longer than the UFC that just broke. Or the fact that if they go head to head Bellator loses everytime

I really do hope that the UFC card backfires and is full of injuries prior to event...

It is pretty sad to counter a lower tier mma org...I mean UFC already got Pride, SF, and WEC. I think it would be epic if Bellator can put together a great card and out ticket sell UFC event.

If Bellator is "minor league" and so on, then why counter them in the same city/state on the same night? Man do I hope UFCs event backfires...

I think you mean PBR, Brah. Yet another sport Brazilians dominate here in the States.

What the hell? I had no idea.

I looked at PBR page to look at ranking and and found this comment:

Maybe if the Brazilians are the dominate riders in the PBR they should learn to speak English. Awesome riders, yes. , but so are some of our US guys.

This guy should become a UFC fan and he'd fit right in here at good ol' Sherdoggy, lol.

Back