UFC confirms that Mcgregor/Diaz I is the highest selling UFC PPV of all time

Crimes..... But if you think Conor can do any better than Diaz against Franca on the ground you're too retarded to even speak to.

How does it look for Conor when he got ground raped against Diaz who got ground raped by Franca. You Conor fans are hilariously stupid.
Not what I said, buddeh.

Yes, let's listen to Meltzer instead of the actual company saying 196 is their best PPV.

Yeah, the UFC has a track record of being very reliable...

i mean, the only number was given the night of, and everyone believed it despite that not making sense, then semantics involved meant it was the HIGHEST GROSSING because the PPV was more expensive. So, you have to jump through two rings, but i guess.

"Just now hearing about it"

Sooooo you didn't hear Conor bringing it up at the 202 press conference?

Didn't watch the press conference. Regardless, it was bullshit then and it still is.

If UFC 196 did sell that well, DW and Zuffa would've been itching for the PPV sales numbers to release to the media and public prior to UFC 200 and the sale of the UFC.

It's bullshit, and only the sheep believe it.

I believe it, the sports bar I go to for almost every PPV was more packed than I'd ever seen it by a long shot, there was a whole crowd of people outside watching the TVs on the patio.

But but but its true. The guy with the deep, sexy voice in the promo said it.

I think this one will sell really well but not as well. They just simply haven't sold it as well this time. They had a bunch of rushed chaotic press conferences before 196 and it produced some gold content thanks to both McGregor and Diaz.

This time they've hardly been talking. It's quite odd that Nate isn't using the opportunities he has to talk shit to McGregor and sell the fight. It's not like him, to be honest. I'm.. foreseeing a trilogy fight at 205 possibly or before the end of the year.

yes, cause they couldn't possibly bullshit to hype this fight more

Metzger himself will tell you his numbers are estimates, not fact. While the UFC may be lying, Metzger's estimate is not an indication of that.

Nate Diaz will be making millions for this fight. Pothead Really hit the jackpot.

Funny, how you're insinuating something here about potheads, but Nate has worked harder in his fight career than you will over the course of your entire life.

These two respect each other a lot and are making bank together.

Conor haters are livid

tSWUqbE.png

Back