UFC confirms that Mcgregor/Diaz I is the highest selling UFC PPV of all time

A very very unique human being.... ahhhh Rogan...
<mma4>

That just goes off what's rumoured. UFC don't actually release their PPV numbers.
So then you're saying there's no proof that your thread is true? (Looks to the judge) Mmmmkay, nothing more from me your honor, my case is closed.

/wasteland

Or maybe trying to hype up 202

So many people here hate the fact that McGregor is a draw, hahahahaha. Gotten to.

That's not what the video narrorator said. He said more people saw it not more people bought it. Which makes sense

So UFC 196... 5 months ago, outsold UFC 100. UFC 100's PPV buy rate record has stood for, what... a little over 7 years, but UFC 196 beat it... and we're just hearing about it now??? Right before UFC 202, with no official number released???

I call bullshit. If 196 beat 100, the UFC would've been trumpeting that announcement 14 seconds after they got the official word from the PPV provider.

How do they get that stat. Did they count the six guys and my 3 kids. Does my dog count. She weighs as much as Aldo? Sounds pretty guesstimated

So UFC 196... 5 months ago, outsold UFC 100. UFC 100's PPV buy rate record has stood for, what... a little over 7 years, but UFC 196 beat it... and we're just hearing about it now??? Right before UFC 202, with no official number released???

I call bullshit. If 196 beat 100, the UFC would've been trumpeting that announcement 14 seconds after they got the official word from the PPV provider.

"Just now hearing about it"

Sooooo you didn't hear Conor bringing it up at the 202 press conference?

wwe_bad_blood_204_custom_match_card____teamyes_by_diegobitw-d70733s.jpg

Maybe, maybe not. There's an obvious incentive to them telling you 196 was the biggest thing ever, because they want you to buy the sequel.

That's funny. Why isn't he in the UFC then?
Crimes..... But if you think Conor can do any better than Diaz against Franca on the ground you're too retarded to even speak to.

How does it look for Conor when he got ground raped against Diaz who got ground raped by Franca. You Conor fans are hilariously stupid.

Back