UFC Commentator Joe Rogan and Josh Barnett talk "eating p#ssy". (LOL)

what about 18 year olds?

i never listen to rogans podcast because they are just too damn long and there are at least 20-30 more i prioritize over it

3 hours?!? O.O

lol, that is how long all the podcasts are (or close to it)...and he puts out a bunch of them a week. It is pretty ridiculous how much time Rogan spends making these podcasts.

I finished and I felt like I could listen Barnett talk for other 3 hours.

Listened to this podcast last night at work, Barnett is fucking hilarious - and is rather intelligent as well.

lol, that is how long all the podcasts are (or close to it)...and he puts out a bunch of them a week. It is pretty ridiculous how much time Rogan spends making these podcasts.

I agree bro. I would watch if they were a little shorter.

Listened to this podcast last night at work, Barnett is fucking hilarious - and is rather intelligent as well.

Can't be too intelligent, he keeps getting popped for PEDs.

never knew he was as cool as he is until i watched him and rogan on Inside MMA, they are a great duo when it comes to conversing about MMA, comedy and just about anything

listen to the first hour of the podcast, - they talk only MMA. Really great, interesting stuff.

Thanks brah.

Haven't actually listened to one of these podcasts in months, always enjoyable, especially when Joe and Eddie Bravo talk MMA.

Back