ufc.com stripped Conor and claimed him Lw champ

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Before ufc 205 ever happened. Also showed Jose as champ. Can anyone find that thread?

And then Conor/Alvarez winds up being suspiciously one sided.

Work?

I think I think you are correct crimson fan, I remember that thread. And suspiciously isn't really the word I would use. I would call it itchy, or colorfully.

200.gif

That is true, I remember it pretty well. Clearly the people who take care of the site are from the future.

No, only Conor fights when he wins. When he loses, then it is legit.
What im describing did happen. Before ufc 205, ufc.com updated rankings showing Conor as the Lw champ and stripped him of the fw belt.

And tbh, the fight was extremely one sided. Silva/Griffin like, which if you were here for that fight, there were fans who thought that was fixed too.

Not saying i think this, just that it's possible and deserves being discussed. "Hey Eddie you're on contract to make $100,000 for this fight. How about you let him kick your ass for $5 mil?"

UFC IS RIGGED by UFC.com. Evil webmasters.

Eddie "Chinny" Alvarez is just a C-level fighter who was gifted a title shot

Do you really think the dogsbodies running the UFC website are going to be in on fight rigging?

Before ufc 205 ever happened. Also showed Jose as champ. Can anyone find that thread?

And then Conor/Alvarez winds up being suspiciously one sided.

Work?
giphy.gif

Somebody at UFC.com needs to be fired. First the Brock Lesnar leak before UFC 200 and now the Conor beats Eddie leak.

Back