UFC.com removes Okami from rankings

this, but does it surprise you at all?

Uh, no, it's completely unsurprising that if Okami is cut by the UFC he will also no longer be in UFC's internal rankings.

That Okami was cut is of course a BS move, but removing him from the rankings is not illogical given the circumstances.

Umm, they're UFC rankings....Yushin Okami is not with the UFC anymore, therefore Yushin Okami is not on the UFC rankings.

Same reason why Pat Curran isn't in the UFC FW rankings, or Michael Chandler on the UFC LW rankings.

or am I missing something here?

LOL... You would think people would 'GET' this, but sadly, I guess not... Sherdog is not the smartest bunch....LOL

Whats this about "censoring"? Holy shit you guys are emotional and over reacting.

He's not in the UFC, hence he's not on the UFC rankings.

I cant believe this is surprising to people. does the NFL include CFL teams in their rankings? Or does the Nba include European teams? If you're not in the ufc, you don't get ranked in the ufc, pretty simple.

ultimately, okami will be off everyones list. who is there at mw outside the ufc that will allow okami to keep his current ranking? shlemenko? And it will take okami a full tournament to get to fight him.

Back