UFC Change of Stance on out of Competition testing Linked to Jones

ROCKA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Once they found out about Jones testing positive for Coke they changed their stance on out of competition testing, conveniently handed it off to the commission, hence they save face and their hands are clean. If commission doesn't suspend Jones then they won't either.

poor cung le. integrity tarnished over some bs, while jones is so pumped full of coke that his toes literally fall of during bouts and dana gives him a pat on the back

Once they found out about Jones testing positive for Coke they changed their stance on out of competition testing, conveniently handed it off to the commission, hence they save face and their hands are clean. If commission doesn't suspend Jones then they won't either.

Do you have evidence of how the internals went down? Source?

Funny story, Rocka. Two people wrote to me today mentioning the same thing. Because I am a target for Jones defenders I decided to not make a thread.

So now they are only going to test on dates the fighters know instead of doing random tests? LOL

giphy.gif

Maybe if people would stop treating mma fighters like they're on the cover of a gossip mag and worried more about their in cage performance, there would be a lot less hate going around.

giphy.gif

Maybe if people would stop treating mma fighters like they're on the cover of a gossip mag and worried more about their in cage performance, there would be a lot less hate going around.

Or if people didn't do cocaine

Do you have evidence of how the internals went down? Source?

I'm sure he doesn't have evidence and no source but what he is saying makes sense and could be the reason. He is just giving an opinion that is feasible.

I'm ready for this to blow over, if you know what I mean. I'm bored.

I bet he was coked up when he crashed his Bentley
That's more likely than not, coke and booze goes hand in hand for some/many even though it is in fact quite dangerous. Stevie Ray Vaughan famously used to wake up with whiskey and cocaine. lol.
Funny story, Rocka. Two people wrote to me today mentioning the same thing. Because I am a target for Jones defenders I decided to not make a thread.
Nah, you are actually just a race baiting fuck-nazi douchefag foofoo fuckbag. bro.

Or if people didn't do cocaine

WTF would you honestly care about what people do in their spare time? It's not your business, in the slightest

The guy you quoted has a valid point, and the fact that people give this "he's famous, a role model, etc etc" just proves how much of a People-Magazine vibe some of the "fight fans" around here constantly jabber about

I don't get this thread

Seriously?
Ufc deciding no more random year round drug testing, News release on Jones testing positive for cocaine in December. It's an interesting theory. Not saying I agree, just not a bad thread for once.

poor cung le. integrity tarnished over some bs, while jones is so pumped full of coke that his toes literally fall of during bouts and dana gives him a pat on the back

Made my night!

WTF would you honestly care about what people do in their spare time? It's not your business, in the slightest

The guy you quoted has a valid point, and the fact that people give this "he's famous, a role model, etc etc" just proves how much of a People-Magazine vibe some of the "fight fans" around here constantly jabber about

A professional athlete, on forbes, lhw champ...

Lots of kids looked up to Jones. Youre right, fight fans are becoming more interested in the personal lives of fighters, but that's because it's becoming more of a professional, organized league. More and more casual fans are following and investing time in the ufc. I am just saying its a double standard... We can all argue that there should be a boundary between public and private life. However, there isn't. Think of the countless number of stars in other sports who have had reputations ruined due to their personal lives. Was just sayin that a good way to avoid this situation is to clearly keep your nose clean

Awesome post

Seriously?
Ufc deciding no more random year round drug testing, News release on Jones testing positive for cocaine in December. It's an interesting theory. Not saying I agree, just not a bad thread for once.

Spot on mate.

Back