UFC Champs with no haters

Liddell, Ace, Couture and Penn

Hughes before TUF

Used to be Aldo till recently (that's my memory. could be wrong)
Lawler
Joanna

Roxanne M.?

She never won the UFC belt, but her protege might

introducing-plato.jpg

Plato, future UFC Paperweight Champ!

Tim Sylvia and Randy Couture didn't have very many haters that I can remember.

How can someone hate on Robbie Lawler? I mean seriously,it's not possible. It's against the nature.

Franklin and Couture didn't have many at all, JDS seemed to be quite well liked as well.

Chuck was liked by mostly everyone but even then he has people who criticize him, he likes to have fun

Joanna basically has no haters personally but there are plenty of people out there who don't like WMMA in general, especially when it is headlining above some possibly more deserving match ups

Not so black and white. I've seen people saying they don't like WMMA, but they'd tune in for Joanna.

I've seen the same. Even Matt Brown stated she single-handedly changed his opinion on WMMA. Of current champs, her and Robbie would be my picks.

Cruz had haters? he even avenged his loss to Faber while still champ.

How was Evan Tanner's reception as champion for those who were on here back then? Based on his current rep, I'd assume he was universally liked.

Liddell was pretty much liked by everyone imo.

but every champion has his share of haters around here

Bullshit on Liddell. First time I ever visited Sherdog was in 07 place was filled with Chuck haters and Pride/Wand/Rampage/Shogun lovers.

Myself am a huge Chuck fan... but he had and still has a lot of haters... that don't give him the respect he earned in the cage and deserves...

You must have not been here for the GSP fan/Penn fan wars.

Back