UFC Champs vs Bellator Champs

I'm a Bellator fan & those would be some great fights, but I see the UFC sweeping it.

Only Bellator fighter I like is possibly Mouse but I think it's 50-50. I also think that guys with strong wrestling and top game can control Mouse. Jacare, Rockhold (if he is MW), Yoel etc. probably beat Mouse. Mouse in the mix at MW but not champ in UFC (top 5).
Mousasi has done a 180 in wrestling department.... in fact, if he decides to take you down- his top game is brutal.
Flip side of coin , he still gets taken down by elite/big wrestlers. However, it's what he does after, again, where he has improved vastly. This IS NOT the same fighter who fought mo(obviously) or jacare 2.

BW and MW are the only ones that are competitive. UFC champs probably win the rest.

I think I'd actually favor horiguchi over cejudo and mousasi vs Whitaker is 50-50 for me.

Freire vs Max is a close fight too IMO.

Bader
Jones
Mousasi
Usman
Khabib
Pitbull
Horiguchi

I think Mousasi would be Bellators best bet. But after the Romero bouts i dont see Bobby Knuckles losing that one.

Rory will lose his title to Lima anyways.
And Pitbull is also a very good challenger, but no way he beats Max or Khebab.

Probably Horiguchi has a decent chance.

BW and MW are the only ones that are competitive. UFC champs probably win the rest.

I think I'd actually favor horiguchi over cejudo and mousasi vs Whitaker is 50-50 for me.
Rory is a shell of himself, he would lose to alot of UFC MW's. The only person who would have a chance from Bellator is Mousasi

UFC would be favored to win each, for good reason. Bellator would have some live dogs of course.

Do we even know what horiguchi’s obligations are to bellator now? (Btw that fight was brutal to watch).

Exactly what it says on the tin. If you had a crossover card with both champ fighting each other who would win?

Bader vs Cormier? - HW
Bader vs Jones? - LHW
Mousasi vs Whitaker - MW
Macdonald vs Usman - WW
Freire vs Khabib - LW
Freire vs Holloway - FW
Horiguchi vs Cejudo - BW

What's your picks?
6-1 for the UFC (Mousasi saves Bellator from a sweep).

Rory is a shell of himself, he would lose to alot of UFC MW's. The only person who would have a chance from Bellator is Mousasi
Completely agree--Rory 2014 wins that, but Rory 2019 gets destroyed by Usman.

And yes, Mousasi would be the only Bellator winner.

Exactly what it says on the tin. If you had a crossover card with both champ fighting each other who would win?

Bader vs Cormier? - HW
Bader vs Jones? - LHW
Mousasi vs Whitaker - MW
Macdonald vs Usman - WW
Freire vs Khabib - LW
Freire vs Holloway - FW
Horiguchi vs Cejudo - BW

What's your picks?
UFC

/thread

Bader vs Cormier? - HW
Bader vs Jones? - LHW
Mousasi vs Whitaker - MW
Macdonald vs Usman - WW
Freire vs Khabib - LW
Freire vs Holloway - FW
Horiguchi vs Cejudo - BW

What's your picks?

cormier over bader.....Jones over Bader....I tend to favor moose over whitaker..not sure why.....I think usman would out wrestle rory and win....khabib would beat Freire.....holloway would beat Freire...cejudo would beat Horiguchi...

I've come to never count out Cedudo any longer...he has proven to be very difficult to beat and has improved a ton...

I'd have to go

Cormier
Jones
Mousasi
Usman (That's incredibly tough though)
Khabib
Holloway (Another hard one)
Horiguchi (Again a difficult one but Horiguchi get's it done imo)

I agree with all except the cejudo fight...look at the dudes he's beaten...

Mousasi has the best chance to win while Bader and Pitbull get DP'ed. Usman stalls out Rory and Cejudo beats Horiguchi.

I’m surprised how competitive these fights would actually be. In the past it would have been much more one sided.
Cormier beats Bader, but it’s competitive
Jones destroys Bader again
Mous wins a decision over Rob
Rory could get Fitched, but I could also see him winning with footwork and a jab. I would lean towards Rory
Khabib smashes Pitbull
Competitive fight between Pitbull and Max, but I would actually favour Pitbull to get the finish.
Cejudo and Gucci I can’t even pick a winner, competitive great fight!

Moose has a very hard time with karate in and out type of fighters, so Whittaker is favourite.

DC
Cejudo wins and it isn't even close.
Holloway has a tough fight.
Khabib comfortable Dec.
USADA wins by EPO detection.
Lima KOs Usman

Not sure if you've watched Bader recently but Bader would beat Gus and Santos definitely imo.

hahahah

the last 3 guys Bader has fought are 3 bloated geriatrics. A win over 18-8 Bellator fighter Linton Vassell? Before that he split decisioned Phil Davis.

His whole Bellator run is smoke and mirrors

Ryan Bader has not beaten a top fighter once in his career, and when he goes up against them he either gets TKO'd or turtles up and gets demolished

Seriously. Who is Bader's biggest win? Phil Davis? OSP?

hes a solid fighter, but nothing indicates that he would be competitive against Jones or DC. When he fought Jones 7 years ago it wasn't even remotely competitive and he was the same fighter. He is now a completely different fighter because he caught Fedor with a hook in 1 minute?

come on

Back