UFC Champs vs Bellator Champs

I see your point. At HW you may have a point. But without DC, you still have JDS, Ngannou and Stipe. a few others just below them too ... all of those guys murder Bader.

And with LHW, you still had Gus, AJ and, again, Smith and Santos now . . Those guys also beat Bader ..

The fact that the UFC LHW and HW Has been held by the same man, who was handily beaten by by his own predecessor (Jones) doesn't point out the thinness of the roster, but more the quality of the athlete.

I don't think you can say the same about Bader being CHamp/Champ in Bellator

Sorry, it doesn't matter how you polish the turd of a fact that an orgs HW champ is Ryan Bader . . . Their HW champ is still Ryan Bader...
Yeah true enough but aside from Jones you claiming all of those guys easily beat Bader is nothing but baseless conjecture.

Bader left the UFC having won 7 of his last 8 with that 1 loss being against Rumble and hasn't been beaten since, any fight aside from Jones IMO in either division is far from a guaranteed loss for him.

No matter what your opinion of the outcome is, I think most ppl will agree that most of these fights would be competitive. Bellator is not some 2nd rate garbage bin anymore. They got legit champs and good fights.

Khabib and Jones are the only 2 fights where I think it'd be a clear winner. I'd love to see all of them to be honest.

I see your point. At HW you may have a point. But without DC, you still have JDS, Ngannou and Stipe. a few others just below them too ... all of those guys murder Bader.

And with LHW, you still had Gus, AJ and, again, Smith and Santos now . . Those guys also beat Bader ..

The fact that the UFC LHW and HW Has been held by the same man, who was handily beaten by by his own predecessor (Jones) doesn't point out the thinness of the roster, but more the quality of the athlete.

I don't think you can say the same about Bader being CHamp/Champ in Bellator

Sorry, it doesn't matter how you polish the turd of a fact that an orgs HW champ is Ryan Bader . . . Their HW champ is still Ryan Bader...

Not sure if you've watched Bader recently but Bader would beat Gus and Santos definitely imo.

Yeah true enough but aside from Jones you claiming all of those guys easily beat Bader is nothing but baseless conjecture.

Bader left the UFC having won 7 of his last 8 with that 1 loss being against Rumble and hasn't been beaten since, any fight aside from Jones IMO in either division is far from a guaranteed loss for him.

I don't know about "Baseless".. But yeah, It is conjecture. I'll stand by it though. I don't think he beats JDS, Stipe or Ngannou. And I don't see him beating Smith, Gus or Santos .. Although, as you say, it's conjecture.

I actually think there are 185ers in the UFC that beat him too(Romero, Whittaker, Adesanya, and Rockhold)

Not sure if you've watched Bader recently but Bader would beat Gus and Santos definitely imo.

Of course I've seen his fights recently., I think all of the people I've mentioned beat Fedor, Mitrione, King Mo, Linton Vassell and Phil Davis too.

I don't know about "Baseless".. But yeah, It is conjecture. I'll stand by it though. I don't think he beats JDS, Stipe or Ngannou. And I don't see him beating Smith, Gus or Santos .. Although, as you say, it's conjecture.

I actually think there are 185ers in the UFC that beat him too(Romero, Whittaker, Adesanya, and Rockhold)
Unfortunately we are unlikely to ever find out and to be honest ,I don't even really care for Bader, but he is definitely not a bum and would stand a good chance in any of those matches IMO.

Of course I've seen his fights recently., I think all of the people I've mentioned beat Fedor, Mitrione, King Mo, Linton Vassell and Phil Davis too.

Thiago Santos isn't beating Meathead or Davis imo. Especially when you look at some of his past losses.

Lol, Whittaker would smash Mousasi.

Hespect comes hard for Whittaker but he did beat Yoel twice and Souza once with those being his last three fights. Tough comp hardened Whittaker to take out teh mouussee

Bader > DC
Jones
> Bader
Whittaker > Mousasi
Usman > Rory
Pitbull
> Khabib
Max
> Pitbull
Gooch
> Cejudo

UFC (4)
> Bellator (3)

I'm surprised you give no chance to Pitbull.
Despite of being undersized af, I think he could give Max a tougher fight than punching bag Ortega.
I think Max would use the large height advantage to keep Pitbull at bay. Pitbull also leaves himself vulnerable at times, which is seen in the Daniel Straus fights. Max also has far more tools in the clinch and on the ground.

Patricio hits hard for sure, but Max is tough as fuck. Patricio would have to land clean in the early rounds. I just don't think Patricio would be able to keep up with the pace that Max has in those later rounds.

BW and MW are the only ones that are competitive. UFC champs probably win the rest.

I think I'd actually favor horiguchi over cejudo and mousasi vs Whitaker is 50-50 for me.
Henri is ze greatest sports athlete in history.

If Lima beats rory then BMMA would have 2 good shots- Gegard and Lima. Mousasi vs Whitaker has been on wish list for alot and sadly/likely wont happen.

Actually, I'll officially answer next week. Dont want to put k.o.d on mousasi before Saturday. Cant look past this guy - a legit undefeated 185er who's ground game is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Cormier beats Bader but its CLOSE
Jones beats Bader but its CLOSE
Mousasi beats Whittaker
Usman beats Rory
Khabib beats Freire
Holloway beats Freire
Cejudo beats Horiguchi but its CLOSE.

Ryan Bader is at the top of his game and has looked like a beast lately. Although I picked Jones and Cormier. I could easily see Bader winning a close decision against either guy. He's in his absolute prime.

Do you remember a green Jones taking a more experienced Bader out with ease? No way Bader wins that. He's not good enough to close the distance or stop the takedown.

IMO, of course.

Thiago Santos isn't beating Meathead or Davis imo. Especially when you look at some of his past losses.

I dunno. Meathead lost his last fight in the UFC to a guy I think even Chael would beat.

No two fights are ever alike. (If I've learned anything from mastering ufc 2009 undisputed I've learned that) Although Jones might run through him again, it's very possible the rematch could go the (competitive) distance. (This game is exactly how I predicted Henry would upset DJ, 'cause I know world class competition can whoop up on a guy only to get beat in the very next fight, three minutes later. IRL is no different. Bader beat OSP! Osp took Jones the distance.

Nearly had me ... LOL.

Mousasi beats Whittaker
Usman beats Rory
Khabib beats Freire
Holloway beats Freire

Ryan Bader is at the top of his game and has looked like a beast lately. Although I picked Jones and Cormier. I could easily see Bader winning a close decision against either guy. He's in his absolute prime.
Lok

Bader shits the bed in his biggest fights, remember his awful game plan against Rumble? Jones and DC both maul him.

Mousasi beats Whittaker
Usman beats Rory
Khabib beats Freire
Holloway beats Freire

Same dude that turtles against aj? Idk about prime bader. Hes a big wrestler but cmon badgers in an org with less testing that's why hes in his "prime" . Jones smokes em and DC roast em

Back