UFC Champion using a Laundromat

Lol

Everyone knows laundromats are where you do your extra filthy washing you would never put in your own machine.

Asbestos, fibreglass, car diff oil soaked shit stained jocks.

A machine costs what, $300

Not sure where I'm going with this.
It's not the machine cost that's too expensive it's the home cost

She doesn't live in vegas though...

In a hotel or a house that has a washer and dryer that UFC is paying for, shes a champ FFS.

If my company sent me on an extended work trip, I would either get put in a hotel with laundry facilities or a corporate style apartment that has it's own washer/dryer.

But somehow you've seen what goes on? So you just hang out, not washing clothes too see what other people wash and how dirty it is? Stop posting just to post bro -- if you dont have anything to add, then dont. Lying just makes you look stupid.
I learnt not to go, from when I did. I also used this thing called common sense...

You sound mad, and like a slow learner too.

20140130120551_5D3_8850.JPG
But why hahaha. He was shown doing laundry by hand.

She made 100k at ufc 200 plus any PPV points she might have had. She can afford shit just chooses not to use one.
Looks like she was in a hotel / apartment.. no? I thought she was already in the fight city, might be wrong though.

In UFC 207 Embedded episode 2 it showed Amanda Nunes going to a laundromat.

This speaks volumes of how poorly UFC pays it fighters, I haven't had to use a laundromat in 15 years since I was a broke student living in a shoebox sized apartment.

Maybe if she lived in NYC or some huge dense city where you don't have a lot of living space, but she is in Florida.

UFC needs to pay the f**k up, Championship fighters should not be living like broke students, what a f**king joke.

Man do you know anything about Brazil?

Laundromats are a luxury in Brazil.

Most people hand wash and hang dry their clothes there.

Maybe her washer was broken or had problems with her gas/water lines at home ,I own 2 a washers and dryers and have still had to go to a laundromat.

Spending 1200 for a washer and dryer is probably in her budget.

Renan Barao does his laundry in a bath tub

2a4xxqo.jpg

#BraziliansGonnaBrazil

Lol that's hood.

even my family in rural mountainous mexico has a washing machine no dryer though.

Man do you know anything about Brazil?

Laundromats are a luxury in Brazil.

Most people hand wash and hang dry their clothes there.

Maybe in a favela. Although ur right about the dryer they dont need that shit its hot as fuck here

207 is her first fight on her Champion's contract so she hasn't made Champ's money yet. And if she's smart, she'll continue to live frugally throughout her career so she can invest for a retirement that could come at any time.

Sounds fucking blissful.

My wife still manages to flood the laundry room once a month because our washer drains into a slurry sink. Leave one dirty rag in that fucker and ...

I'ma have to have a chat with my wife, that's what I'm getting at.

Back