UFC Champion using a Laundromat

4n4L53x

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
In UFC 207 Embedded episode 2 it showed Amanda Nunes going to a laundromat.

This speaks volumes of how poorly UFC pays it fighters, I haven't had to use a laundromat in 15 years since I was a broke student living in a shoebox sized apartment.

Maybe if she lived in NYC or some huge dense city where you don't have a lot of living space, but she is in Florida.

UFC needs to pay the f**k up, Championship fighters should not be living like broke students, what a f**king joke.

Goes there to meet broads...

red-foxx-big-dummy.jpg

Let's be honest... she goes there to meet other chicks.

Lol

Everyone knows laundromats are where you do your extra filthy washing you would never put in your own machine.

Asbestos, fibreglass, car diff oil soaked shit stained jocks.

A machine costs what, $300

Not sure where I'm going with this.

Rousey didn't say it, but sprayed it on Nunes' clothes at the last press conference.

rousey-nunes-ufc205-presser-750.jpg

She doesn't live in Vegas. Where is she going to do her laundry?

Well she probably willmake tons after this fight.

She is new to luxury, she's just happy not to be doing her laundry in a river.

UFC fighters sound poor. I bet at least 40% of Sherdog has their own washer/dryer set or at least one they can access in their own apartments.

Renan Barao does his laundry in a bath tub

2a4xxqo.jpg

#BraziliansGonnaBrazil

Maybe she just goes for the dope broken arcade games that those places usually have

She seems heartbroken in the video. Not happy at all...

Go home TS.

I hadn't been to a laundromat since college, over 30 years ago.
Last year I had to use one on an extended trip, and right there and then I remembered why I used to hate it so much.

I hadn't been to a laundromat since college, over 30 years ago.
Last year I had to use one on an extended trip, and right there and then I remembered why I used to hate it so much.
My comforter doesn't fit in my washer so we go once every couple months

Btw, didn't think people in their 50's posted here

As others have said, she probably goes to the laundromat to pick up chicks. She probably has a top of the line washer/dryer combo at home too.

Back