UFC Champion: "I'm rooting for Aldo"

Conor TKO round 1. The GOAT hits way harder than Dodson.

TJ's starting to get on my nerves.

You believe TJ would be a fav against McGregor? lol

Look at his odds against Aldo ffs.

lol dont bother arguing with him, i dont think he knows what weight classes these fighters belong in.

Conor grabbed a guy to pretend to hold him back. Sad.
Why not just go right into Jose' face and stare him down???

Showmanship. The picture floating around the copy and paste blogger sites all show Conor being held back by a guard. We know what really happen.

This smacks of jealousy, I would be jealous too if a guy who had 5 fights was a millionaire and more famous than most of the champs.

I really have no idea. I think TJ is a handful for anyone.

Ironic, alot of these people that talk shit about Conor are cosigning CM Punk, who is the epitome of this WWE shit.

TJ got knocked out by a flyweight and McGregor is big at 145. I don't like his chances.

my thoughts exact with TJ.

hope aldo KO's conor, but itll be a tough fight.

More people came to my last birthday party than bought Dillashaw's last PPV, he knows his only chance of making money is calling out someone like Conor before Cruz comes back and finishes him within 2 minutes.

Your boy doesn't have a belt and he won't win one.

Dillashaw is already ahead :icon_chee:icon_chee

Connor will make more in his next fight than Dillashaw has in his entire career.

Surely he knows the only way Mendez will get near the belt again is if someone beats Aldo..

I agree the grab for the guard outside the cage was lame. He would have been better off just sitting on the cage and pointing at aldo and doing the trash talking.It would have been more sincere. But that isn't his style. But he got what he wanted out of it. TJ is talking about it, we are talking about it. Mission accomplished.

Did no one see him grab the guy because the table was collapsing?

Yep, you have to be a deluded hater to not recognise that when he jumped onto the table it started to tip so he grabbed the guy to steady himself, then quickly jumped down to get in Jose face.

Back