UFC Champion: “I’m Shooting for $250,000,000”

Usman is the type of guy who will earn...

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure you guys are misunderstanding him.

Y'all forgot he is Nigerian. He meant $250 million Nigerian Nairas.

The current exchange rate is 364 Nigerian Naira to 1 dollar, so 250,000,000 Nairas is approximately $700,000 US dollars. Which I believe would be generational wealth in Nigeria for his grand kids.

Last edited:
Well he allready has half a million in savings as shown by the hacker last month so he has quite a ways to go still.

Probably talking about Zimbabwe dollars

1000x-1.jpg

https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...n-and-colby-covington-each-guaranteed-500000/

500,000 x 25 fights ... 12,500,000

While there are taxes, fight camp pay and stuff ... there is also the PPV points which use to be higher than the base pay. With ESPN paywall, its not something I can say for sure but at the end of the day, Usman is on pace ti easily be at least make some real cash as long as he doesn't lose that belt anytime soon.

So stop laughing and learn to math.
Lol are you dumb? 12.5 million? Weren’t we talking about $250m?

no fighter will make that off fight purses alone, not even conor. you have to make side money on endorsements and businesses, and I don't see usman marriage counselor business being that lucrative

usman is too old to be a long reigning champ with his grinding wrestler style. he already complains about having too many injuries and fights diminishing his spirit.

he better come up with some good nigerian scams on the side because masvidal is going to baptize him

Lol are you dumb? 12.5 million? Weren’t we talking about $250m?

"He can total more than 2.5 million so I went with 25 million in total.

I think people here underestimate how much champions make. As long as he holds that belt and keeps winning, he will be making a few million dollars at least."

^ learn to read. This is the post you replied to. 2.5 to 25 million ... not 250m.

250 million to setup his kids? How many kids does he plan on having?

Realistically I think he can make 20 million in his career. Maybe 5 million more off a Conor fight.

I would say up to 25mill career wise, that if he keeps winning and retires a champion, dude isnt that much of a draw, at least for now.

He ain't no legendary real estate agent Al Iaquinta, so $250 million isn't doable.

He likes women?

he might be able to get to $25M, that's generational wealth

gsp must have left a curse in the ww belt (and interin) for its champions to do so much cringery shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back