UFC Champ Ronda Rousey cast as Sonya Blade in MORTAL KOMBAT (Video Game)

Too many people support crappy quality, thats why it can still exist.

Pretty sure Sonya had a sweet ass... this is a bad move.
Joanna Contender as Sheeva makes sense though

15-earthrealm-safe-me-ronda-rousey-headed-mortal-kombat-11-reveal-e.jpg

Why didn't she freeze that rice crispie off her face yet?? I bet she thinks its charming or something..

Since pretty much all the video game inspired movies suck, they might as well hire some crap actors as well.

if they're doing a new movie, I hope it's better than the first two. They were cheaply made, but hopefully if they're doing a new one it's better than them

Ex champ right I could of sworn she got ko tko her last two fights!

If they are going to recreate the scene where Sonya is covered in dirt... Hm.. Should be good.

It's a game, NOT A MOVIE you dorks!

Too many people still don't realize she's going to be in the game not a movie. 4 pages in people! Get it together!

Also if you are a mortal kombat fan you should watch the web series instead of the first two movies.

Last edited:
is there any merit to that claim? I remember it but never looked into it. what makes her say that?

I remember that the similarities were enough that most mma blogs and video game blogs covered it but probably not enough to actually sue or anything. There's videos on YouTube that kinda make mortal kombat look at least a little suspect showing cassie cage & felice herrig side by side

They should have chosen someone with actual sex-appeal.

I honestly never heard this before. Id say she could be right but i think a million other fit blonde chicks could say the same also. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bj...ortal-kombat-used-likeness-new-character/amp/
I remember that the similarities were enough that most mma blogs and video game blogs covered it but probably not enough to actually sue or anything. There's videos on YouTube that kinda make mortal kombat look at least a little suspect showing cassie cage & felice herrig side by side

Back