UFC Champ Ronda Rousey cast as Sonya Blade in MORTAL KOMBAT (Video Game)

She be perfect as Sloth if they ever re-made Goonies.
B_WsIlBUgAAGD1i.jpg

lmfao, the ronda haters got two brutal humbling KO's and still, THIS MANY YEARS LATER, can't get over their petty salt

I think this is dope af. She got shafted by those cucks on that one movie or w/e it was that she was trying to do. she deserves this, even if she ran to fake wrestling. she did enough for mma anyway

Strangely enough...it makes perfect sense

View attachment 505653

Don't hate - congratulate.

She's a vixen & I can't wait to see her in this role.

RRR for eva!!!! <3 <3 <3
Hold on, is this for a film or game? I can't remember the previous 10 Mortal Kombat movies that came before this. Either way, good for her if it's true. I thought she was going to MoCap and original character.

I think this is great casting. I’ve worked in Hollywood and I met all the original Midway actors when I was a little kid in Chicago. I was at EBC cause not poor, but Kano and Sonya used work the front desk checking passes at the DTRC. Seriously though, it is good casting.

Mortal Kombat 11 is a game not a film

This lol. This giveaway should have been the number 11.

Thankfully they have not yet made 10 different Mortal Kombat movies.

MK1 has GOAT soundtrack tho.

could be a fun movie. Im sure she will not be the only MMA star in this film. ;)

They can get Borg to play Sheeva and Ronda to play that new Bug Girl.

Noooo what the fuck. Sonya is supposed to be hot af, this is blasphemy.

Everyone calm your tits. Op is fishing for likes. She's gonna be Sonya in MK 11-the game, not the movie.

whatever happened to the movies she was supposed to star in? Road House remake? The one with Mark Wahlburg? Holly took her soul and her career with that kick.

Everyone is knocking her acting.
But I thought I heard that Ronda is doing very well in pro-wrestling... isn't that all acting?

conor Johny cage
gsp raiden
tj reptile
bisping kano

Back