UFC caters to basement dwellers...

Nah bro, just got a wife, kid, job, and a somewhat healthy routine now.

Sure when I was in my 20's this shit would be fine, but for grown men it's just not healthy or sustainable.

A casual wouldn't know who Gamrot and Tsarukyan are and woudln't care less btw.

Lol you're such a poser. So because you cant stay up past 1 everybody else is not a "grown man" and lives with their mom? Yes, you're the only one with a family that watches UFC lol. If you're weak just say so. You don't gotta make shit up just because you turn into a pumpkin at midnight. <FookIsThatGuy>

Lol you're such a poser. So because you cant stay up past 1 everybody else is not a "grown man" and lives with their mom? Yes, you're the only one with a family that watches UFC lol. If you're weak just say so. You don't gotta make shit up just because you turn into a pumpkin at midnight. <FookIsThatGuy>
Another triggered fat virgin, don’t hold back let it all out.

UPDATE: Maybe I'm making a mistake. Maybe I'm just getting soft in my middle age. But I've decided to unignore Koro_11 and give him a second chance because he gave another post of mine a like when he certainly didn't have to. People do have bad days. I know I've gone off a time or two here and regretted it.

Back