UFC caters to basement dwellers...

It’s a Saturday. Stop being a pussy and stay up for a few more hours

A while back the number of likes people could give was reduced to 50 in a 24-hour period because the site couldn't handle more, or something.

I always post in the PBP fight threads and use them all up there, so I have to wait 24 hours to get any back.
thanks man, and for that I will give you a like.

TS should be more like Colby, knocking back BANG energy drinks and pounding Miami amateur actors.

Sleep is for the weak.

images
Not bad but I hate that fake ass like the Kim K. Give me a girl who hits the squat rack or does lunges all day long though.

I've said it a million times, the UFC should do a minor league with weekly cards where fighters earn their way to the UFC. This way prospects can headline, get exposure and build a fan base without being overshadowed by a veteran who's on his way out headlining a card just because he has a bigger name. Stars will be built rising through the minor league ranks by say, having to win 3 in a row to make it in.

This will leave the UFC itself with a much smaller roster with more stacked monthly cards.

If you look at how other major sports do it, the farm clubs are (basically) profitable, self-sustaining entities from tickets/concessions/merch with a network of owners. I don't think the UFC could do its own 'minor league', but things like DWCS are pretty close to it.

West coast based organization. Main cards rarely finish after 10pm in Alaska.

If it means so much to you that you would make these types of insults, then why don't you move to the west coast instead of crying like a little bitch.

Jesus fuckin' Christ. Stop with the fuckin' whining. Record the fuckin' card, avoid the results and watch the damn thing when you wake up fresh at 7:00am
Talk about a useless thread.
Australia is a great country and continent. May a funnel-web spider bite you on the cajones.
Probably the only upside to living in fucken Australia though.

As a Brit, it has caused me to lose interest in watching it i think. Watching it live is really fun but not when the early prelims kick off at midnight. Sure, I can just watch it the next day but it just isn't the same as watching live.

Lol its on a Saturday night and its to accommodate 3 time zones in the mainland States. Somehow i dont think the UFC cares if stodgy people cant stay awake

Did it ever occur to you that the fights were in Vegas and that the main card started at 7 PM there?

If anything, at least the cards are on Saturday night. Sunday and Monday Night Football regularly end around midnight or later EST, and those are both on work/school nights.

FYI, most of the Fight Night main cards that have more than 5 fights start earlier than 10 PM EST. Last night was kind of an anomaly.

Well then, maybe you shouldn't have blindly took up the life of a societal conformist. If you aspire to be nothing more than breeding stock, then don't complain when your abusive job and all the kids your wife craps out leave you constantly tired and with 3-4 hours of sleep per night. MMA doesn't revolve around that sort of masochistic schedule.

Otherwise, I'm sure there's a torrent you could watch for the entire event a day after anyway.

I just watch it in the morning and stay off the internet until I've seen it. That way I can fast forward through all the shite and just watch the fights.

Only Cage Warriors, Jungle Fight and ARES are tolerable live because they just go fight after fight after fight with nothing inbetween.

I don't want to spend 20 minutes watching Alan Jouban, Rashad Evans and Belal Muhammad sitting around talking shite.

TS getting roasted lol

Law Of Attraction *always* works. Whatever you put out into the world is what you end up getting reflected back at you. Those with true power know this and don't have to do anything to have things work in their favor. Anyone who tries to force things to happen is actually revealing that in fact they don't have any power at all. I knew I wouldn't have to do a thing for OP to get what he had coming.

Back