UFC cancels Wanderlei Silva Q&A session

Let's hope this is a sign of him eventually getting cut/released from the UFC.

My respect for him went down far enough with the scrap on TUF, but after yesturday? I hope he never fights again.

did the respect die because he provoked a non sanctioned fight or because he got put on disability within a matter of seconds by the American Gangster:icon_chee

The "Axe Murderer" ?

We shall call him the "Card Murderer" now...
Are you kidding? Sonnen vs Belfort is a much more interesting fight. Thank you Wandy for ducking Uncle Chael!
About the same as getting robbed in America against Machida. Both times I was robbed of a belt and had to stand there in my underwear as it happened
I was going to post something similar but you beat me to it. I think you're post is better anyhow though.

I hope he receives his walking paper soon. If he somehow signs with Bellator or World Series, I can see Thunder (&) Storm walking through him fairly easily.

SAO PAULO -- Wanderlei Silva would have been one of the guest fighters at The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3 Finale fight week in Sao Paulo, Brazil, but the UFC decided to cancel his appearance.

"The Axe Murderer" was expected to host a Q&A session before the official weigh-ins on Friday afternoon at the Ibirapuera gymnasium alongside with UFC reporter Paula Sack, but UFC officials told MMAFighting.com on Thursday that he will be replaced by former champion Mauricio Rua.

Lucky Shogun.

Back