UFC calling Max the best FW in the 240 Promo but...

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
...Max Holloway himself still to this day calls Aldo the best FW Ever.

It's so disrespectful that they literally lie about all time greatness and completely undermine Aldo's legacy just to get some extra PPV sales.

Where's your integrity UFC? Max doesnt even believe the shit you claim! Show some respect to the man who literally built this fucking division for you.

Today, Max is the best.

Aldo is the best ever.

Conner is the best because he beat both of them. But you can also argue Aldo was the best because he held onto the belt for 6 years.

wrote a haiku just now:

Trigger nuthuggers,

zero title defenses,

Conor's off the list.

Max is nice though, so he'll always call Aldo the best.

...Max Holloway himself still to this day calls Aldo the best FW Ever.

It's so disrespectful that they literally lie about all time greatness and completely undermine Aldo's legacy just to get some extra PPV sales.

Where's your integrity UFC? Max doesnt even believe the shit you claim! Show some respect to the man who literally built this fucking division for you.

it about selling the fight. right now he the best fw in the world cause he has the belt.

So disrespectful to the guy that dominated both of aldo and max

I mean, they have to promote that awful PPV card somehow.

Conner is the best because he beat both of them. But you can also argue Aldo was the best because he held onto the belt for 6 years.
Joseph Duffy is the best because he beat Conor.

The best FW is clearly prime Jeremy Stephens.

People don't fucking move after he's done with them.

Have you ever noticed what’s missing from the word integrity? The letters u, f, c. Coincidence? Just the way it is? I believe it runs deeper then that. Regardless, integrity and UFC will never be one

omg wtf so disrespectful, cancelled my xyience subscription and snapped my ufc top 100 knockouts dvd for this

Back