UFC broadcast quotes that never seem to leave your mind

AaandStill

Lurking here since 2008
@Blue
Reaction score
Is it just me? I'm going crazy! Certain fight card broadcast quotes, just never leave my mind, for months... Hell... years!

Here are the ones that just stuck in me for unknown reasons, my mind keeps repeating them on multiple occasions. It's usually not accurate word for word, and the quotes are unrelated:

Goldie: "Edmond Taverdyan Ronda's Coach is confident Ronda can Stand with Holly...Time will tell.. and if it stays standing"

Rogan: "She's got a beautiful jab Mike.. It's soo Clean"

Goldie: "You know what they say.. punish em on their takedown attempt, and she's doing it beautifully Joe"

Buffer: "29-28 Hendricks.. 29-28 St. Pierre and 29-28 and the winner by split decision Aaaaaaand .... STILLLL"

Goldie" Joe.. in all likelihood this is Ronda's first Round she ever lost in her MMA career" Rogan: "She definitely lost that round, there's no question about it"

Rogan: "no controversy no confusion...CLEAN" Conor: nodding his head

Joe Martinez:"The Main Event offf the Evening sunctioned by..."

Buffer:"Referee Herb Dean has called a stop to the action 1 minute and 35 seconds of the very first round.. declaring the winner by TKO AAAAAnd..."

Is anybody else experiencing this pathology?

Last edited:
a1a60255c0922b8e7a97e76fbc9fa221.png

I watched a little of the Bellator the other night and realized I sure didn't miss Goldie. Same ol' same ol'

The Michael Jordan of BJJ? The Shaquille of Submissions? The Kobe of Keylocks? The Lebron of Leglocks? The Arnold Palmer of Armbars?
The funniest to me is probably the Rich Franklin bed time story that was the funniest shit and i ask myself to this day why he came to tell that story. Sadly i cant find it right now.

The funniest to me is probably the Rich Franklin bed time story that was the funniest shit and i ask myself to this day why he came to tell that story. Sadly i cant find it right now.
Mike: "Rich Franklin's bedtime story to Georges was 'once upon a time, you're gonna do x y and z'"

Rogan: "Wait, so Rich Franklin tucks him in?"

Mike: "No, he just tells him a story, then his girlfriend tucks him in"

Rogan: "Nice..."

Found it here. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/best-mike-goldberg-comments.2988671/page-2

Hilarious!

Edited to give credit to original poster 5 years ago by quoting him

Is it just me? I'm going crazy! Certain fight card broadcast quotes, just never leave my mind, for months... Hell... years!

Here are the ones that just stuck in me for unknown reasons, my mind keeps repeating them on multiple occasions. It's usually not accurate word for word, and the quotes are unrelated:

Goldie: "Edmond Taverdyan Ronda's Coach is confident Ronda can Stand with Holly...Time will tell.. and if it stays standing"

Rogan: "She's got a beautiful jab Mike.. It's soo Clean"

Goldie: "You know what they say.. punish em on their takedown attempt, and she's doing it beautifully Joe"

Buffer: "29-28 Hendricks.. 29-28 St. Pierre and 29-28 and the winner by split decision Aaaaaaand .... STILLLL"

Goldie" Joe.. in all likelihood this is Ronda's first Round she ever lost in her MMA career" Rogan: "She definitely lost that round, there's no question about it"

Rogan: "no controversy no confusion...CLEAN" Conor: nodding his head

Joe Martinez:"The Main Event offf the Evening sunctioned by..."

Buffer:"Referee Herb Dean has called a stop to the action 1 minute and 35 seconds of the very first round.. declaring the winner by TKO AAAAAnd..."

Is anybody else experiencing this pathology?
Did you steal these from somewhere? Or do you literally write down memorable quotes while watching events?

Mike: "Rich Franklin's bedtime story to Georges was 'once upon a time, you're gonna do x y and z'"

Rogan: "Wait, so Rich Franklin tucks him in?"

Mike: "No, he just tells him a story, then his girlfriend tucks him in"

Rogan: "Nice..."

Found it here. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/best-mike-goldberg-comments.2988671/page-2

Hilarious!
Funny as hell. Goldie never was a expert on MMA but intentionally or not im not even sure lol he was entertaining and when Joe corrected him he never seemed to care shrugged it off. I miss that duo.

Back