UFC Brasilia card is nuts

I wish Fight Night cards still excited me, I truly though.

If you still look forward to FN cards after all these years, they you're the badass

I never miss them (unless I'm out of town) but I definitely wouldn't say that many of them "excite" me. This entire year is a horrible schedule. There isnt a single event that I'm particularly enthusiastic about. Even the LW title fight card is mediocre and dull after the main event.

Kevin Lee vs Charles Oliveira
Demian Maia vs Gilbert Burns
Amanda Ribas vs Randa Markos
Renato Moicano vs Damir Hadzovic
Johnny Walker vs Nikita Krylov
Bruno Silva vs David Dvorak
Francisco Trinaldo vs John Makdessi
Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos vs Alexey Kunchenko
Rani Yahya vs Enrique Barzola
Jussier Formiga vs Brandon Moreno
Maryna Moroz vs Mayra Bueno Silva
Veronica Macedo vs Bea Malicki

That's a hell of a card!

Superb card. Probably 9/10 for a fight night.

Brazil is finally getting the respect it deserves with a good card, seems like it's been forever since a good card in Brazil.
interesting... my feeling is brazil used to get screwed a few years back, but have been getting some decent cards lately. sure, blachowicz vs jacare (the last card that took place in brazil) was kinda sucky, but ufc 237 was one of the better ppvs compared to what we get nowadays.

ufc 237: Rose vs Andrade for the title (some of the better wmma fighters that are kinda interesting). anderson vs cannonier, aldo vs volkanovski, lil nog, thiago alves, guida vs penn, and THE BEAST BETHE CORREIRA!....

Fight Night 144: Moraes vs Assuncao, Aldo vs Moicano, Maia vs Lyman Good, Oliveira, Thiago Alves, Johnny Walker, Rozenstruik

Fight Night 137 was underwhelming, but Lil Nog, Anders, Thiago Santos, Oliveira, Barao, Oliveira, meh wont argue that one

Ufc 224: Nunes vs Pennington, Machida vs Belfort, Lineker, Dern, Gastelum vs Jacare, Hermansson

I duno compare it to some of the ppvs and/or fight nights, i think brazil got some good cards overall.

8FiUA0o.jpg

I wish Fight Night cards still excited me, I truly though.

If you still look forward to FN cards after all these years, they you're the badass
Are you only paying attention to the FN branding or do you think the recent PPVs have been shit as well? Because they certainly have been. I don't see anything wrong with this card.

I didn't know Rani was still fighting

Back