UFC Brasil: Lee vs Oliveira Official Poster

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EP4oG5FW4AgdkoO

Battle of the front running grapplers who fade over the course of a fight.

I wish Maia was fighting Chiesa on this card.

Don't want to see Burns take an L and would like Maia to continue his win-streak at this stage of his career.

I wish Maia was fighting Chiesa on this card.

Don't want to see Burns take an L and would like Maia to continue his win-streak at this stage of his career.

What makes you think Burns takes an L? I don’t think he’s a world beater BUT he’s absolutely tailor made to beat someone like Maia.

I think he can win a very boring decision striking and using his vast BJJ arsenal to keep him clear of Maia.

SOLID card regardless.

What makes you think Burns takes an L? I don’t think he’s a world beater BUT he’s absolutely tailor made to beat someone like Maia.

I think he can win a very boring decision striking and using his vast BJJ arsenal to keep him clear of Maia.

SOLID card regardless.

he’s basically saying he doesn’t want to see either man lose - which I agree with

burns has a advantage on the feet and his ground game is good enough for him to prolly take the w

SOLID card regardless.
What I meant was I don't want to see him take an L, but I DO want Maia to continue his winning streak. I'd rather Maia do that by beating Chiesa. I definitely think Burns has a good chance; his form at WW has been awesome.

SOLID card regardless.

Didn't he get taken down by Gunnar? What makes you think he can stop Maia's takedowns?

The main and co is the difference in entertaining and boring BJJ.

What a fight man. Its a great fight, but i feel fighter Lee might be little too strong for oli

Didn't know Burns vs Maia was happening, that's a nice fight

Unpopular opinion maia vs burns is the real main event for me.

SOLID card regardless.

How is he tailor made to beat Maia? He is not the better bjj guy and he's definitely not the better wrestler and he's smaller.

I think this looks similar to Maia vs. Masvidal with Maia winning with a bit more control time and better positioning.

Extremely mediocre poster for such a stacked card.

How is he tailor made to beat Maia? He is not the better bjj guy and he's definitely not the better wrestler and he's smaller.

I think this looks similar to Maia vs. Masvidal with Maia winning with a bit more control time and better positioning.
Except this time they award burns the decision because he fits into their future plans better than maia. Judges are corrupt.

Back