UFC Boxing Edition

Myles jury vs cowboy should be good time. Miles has pretty good movement and boxing. Donald has good Muay thai. Should be good, winner could be number 1 contender at 155

I noticed that slipping thing too. I can't remember what fight it was but someone cracked with a body kick and he didn't like it very much. I keep going back and forth between who I think is going to win but at this point I think DC's wrestling and pressure will just be too much.

Barnett caught him with knees a couple times slipping too far right. He also landed a few left hooks. That was when Cormier was pretty raw, though, and I'm sure he has done a lot to correct it (he loves to go for the single leg right after slipping outside which makes it look a little worse, he even did at the press conference and probably would have grabbed Jones' leg and sent him for a ride had he not been mobbed by security). Barnett mostly exploited it when Cormier was moving backwards and I doubt that we'll see Cormier on the backfoot much at all in this fight (if we do, it will probably mean that Jones is winning easily).

A weak chin can lead to a TKO or a ko. 5 tko/ k o's in 6 losses says alot. And he may have more than that before his career is over.

Fair enough. I still think DC has good power though. We'll see if it comes into play against Jones.

DC was The first to KO big foot silva, he's been getting beat since, not too much before

Jones by tko round 4, elbow destruction.

DC has power he's no Hunt or Carwin but he has power even at HW and at LHW I think his power is even bigger.
He stopped Bigfoot for the first time and while Bigfoot can be hurt his chin isn't bad, he hurt Barnett, he rocked Mir(ok not a great chin but a big HW), he pushed Nelson back with punches and either Cummins has a really bad chin or Cormier has huge power at LHW.

Still think Jones will win but I'm rootin for Cormier

Dc is going to uppecut his head off. It's going to be a rehash of DC/Bigfoot.

Fair enough. I still think DC has good power though. We'll see if it comes into play against Jones.

DC has good power, but Jones has a great chin and has shown a ton of heart in fights (like the Gus fight). I think Cormier has a good chance of winning, but I'd be shocked if it was by KO.

There is only a handful of fights the UFC could put together that would get me to watch.
This one,
Gus vs Jones II
Silva vs Weidman III
Silva vs GSP
White Cormier vs Brock
White Cormier vs Cain

Lol these ppl take it too seriously, I rather just side bet via PayPal

GrindingANARCHY got someone's account banned after Aldo beat Mendes.

Yea, no shit. ..people are taking this way too serious.

Aren't you 1-0 in PayPal bets?

yes against batkilt during the days of pac/bradley 2 when PBFCSK was running around saying Tim was going to outbox Manny again led by Darth Seano. I had to make a statement for Pac St Elite.

yes against batkilt during the days of pac/bradley 2 when PBFCSK was running around saying Tim was going to outbox Manny again led by Darth Seano. I had to make a statement for Pac St Elite.

That's right...so many people were emotionally invested in a victory for Bradley. We still remnants of this with the asinine "had Bradley fought smarter he would have won" argument.

That was a great day for the Pac st elite. Congrats again

That's right...so many people were emotionally invested in a victory for Bradley. We still remnants of this with the asinine "had Bradley fought smarter he would have won" argument.

That was a great day for the Pac st elite. Congrats again

Just stop with this idiotic bullshit ,please.

Seriously, why do you need to bring this up here? Blatant trolling about something you know causes arguments here.

star-wars-meme-obi-wan-badass.jpg

A lot of people figured Bradley would outbox pac but he chose to slug it out. Bradley should have fought a smarter fight.

Just stop with this idiotic bullshit ,please.

Seriously, why do you need to bring this up here? Blatant trolling about something you know causes arguments here.

Lmao. ..Jesus Seano. ..have you completely lost your sense of humor?

Take a breath homie

Lmao. ..Jesus Seano. ..have you completely lost your sense of humor?

Take a breath homie

I don't think its funny and no one besides W4L and CJpickens thinks so either. you 3 morons are always trying to start shit about Bradley and Pac and mentioning other posters names in insulting ways to try to get a reaction. Enough already.

Shit, people give me a hard time for defending my Pac/Bradley score and here you guys are bringing it up AGAIN.

Back