UFC Boxing Edition

I mean, Barao was on a tear...and beating big names and fighting frequently.....I can see why they were giving him the respect/marketing he deserves..

But I don't get it with Conor..

it's would be fu*king hilaroius if Dennis Siver beats him...

Barao was on a tear, no doubt. But to put him ahead of Aldo, and Jones was just a cheap attempt to build some hype. I think Connor is going to beat up Siver for as long as that lasts, get on the mic and call himself the king of the iron throne, the andals and the first men, call out Jose, then at the presser Dana is going to say he's the best thing since sliced bread.

But yeah, would be funny if he lost. :icon_lol:

Barao was on a tear, no doubt. But to put him ahead of Aldo, and Jones was just a cheap attempt to build some hype. I think Connor is going to beat up Siver for as long as that lasts, get on the mic and call himself the king of the iron throne, the andals and the first men, call out Jose, then at the presser Dana is going to say he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Your prediction is 100 percent dead on regarding the pout fight presser

That's not true at all, the 182 card wasn't great in terms of action but before that I can't remember the last time I wasn't entertained by a card. It's still an incredibly competitive and exciting sport just like boxing can be at times, people are just haters. I like watching boxing but I haven't gotten excited about a fight in a long time, mostly because they don't match the best up with the best. The product is hit or miss, there are some good guys out there that are exciting and then there are guys that are dreadful to watch, much like mma.

UFC just rarely does it for me anymore. RARELY.

Bellator has far more action and is far more exciting.

UFC just rarely does it for me anymore. RARELY.

Bellator has far more action and is far more exciting.

Bellator is okay but it is a TON of mismatches which lead to exciting finishes most of the time. They have quality fighters but not much depth, Coker should be able to work his magic though, he puts together fun/fan friendly fights.

Conor is a star and the real deal imo, he's calling his shots and going out and smashing guys, beating them like no one has ever beat them before. I'm not sure if he can beat Aldo but he can for sure give him a stiff test and that fight will be incredibly entertaining.

Back