UFC Bad Blood: Diaz vs McGregor 2

No clif bars, I'm still watching it.

By " bad blood " I really hope they don't mean...

Does anyone remember Old Greg??

"You've seen my downstairs mixup"

I'm 26 minutes in and haven't seen 4 seconds of new footage yet. I must watch too much shit on youtube.

I'm 26 minutes in and haven't seen 4 seconds of new footage yet. I must watch too much shit on youtube.

Same. I haven't seen much new footage and I'm almost finished watching it.

I really hate when they try to make two fighters seem like they are enemies when its quite obvious they respect each other.

War Conor and Nate. I just want a good fight to goes for more than 1 round.

Same. I haven't seen much new footage and I'm almost finished watching it.

Yeah. I just finished it. I think I saw some new footage of a desert or something, and maybe 10 second of sparing, but 99 percent of it is just re-hashed footage with a narrator. meh.

Yeah. I just finished it. I think I saw some new footage of a desert or something, and maybe 10 second of sparing, but 99 percent of it is just re-hashed footage with a narrator. meh.

One of the only things I saw that I hadn't seen before was close to the end, when Nate is talking on the phone with a reporter in the car and says, "If you don't beat me in that fourth round, what happens then? Last time they were supposed to knock me out in the first round, then what happened when you didn't? Panic attack. So quit making your predictions and just go in there and fight and get this fucking job done like you're supposed to instead of talking that shit."

I really like that quote.

Back