UFC attempting to trademark “BMF” and Baddest Motherf***er

Would be nice to have that dude from ONE running this shit...Dana has played out....
I couldn't believe it when I saw "Jewelry" <Lmaoo> (updated post, forgot to put that one in)

and look at the prices for UFC Jewelry, they are selling loads of items like these :p

$3,149.00
shopping

BIXLER Amanda Nunes Men'S Ring 14K Yellow Gold 12

$3,149.00
shopping

BIXLER Ufc Valentina Shevchenko Men's Ring In 14K Yellow Gold 11

do you think they've sold even 1?

I love it, its pretty much the return of the superfight belt, fuck rankings, just give us the fights we want to see.

<{JustBleed}>
NO...It's just another undefended belt....Look at it this way...In the UFC winning a belt just means on the job retirement...Thats it....Nothing more...

It doesn't bother me much, honestly. It's a one-off belt thing for 2 guys who were kinda street thugs growing up on different coasts who respect each others game and want to fight because of it. The UFC couldn't get a title fight for their PPV since Colby thinks he should be paid Conor money, so they made up a one-time belt.

The trademark thing is stupid, for sure. But it doesn't necessarily bother me for what it is, a gimmick.

I'm not mad that we get to see a 5 round main event between Nate and Jorge, no matter what the fuck they call it.
You're missing the point entirely....This is just the thin end of the wedge....If you accept this what will you not accept....Where is the line that cant be crossed...? Is there a line...?

You're missing the point entirely....This is just the thin end of the wedge....If you accept this what will you not accept....Where is the line that cant be crossed...? Is there a line...?
I'm not accepting anything. I just refuse to get my jimmy rustled by this trivial shit.

A BMF Belt would be dope

I dont know why so many people are cringing in this thread. Must have had some bad milk.

I however, am a fan of 2 straight up bad asses fighting. No drama, no twitter BS... 2 OGs fighting.

Hope they get paid what they deserve. 2 guys who have bled in this sport longer than most.

#Respect

And what is the criteria? How do they rank or select challengers for this belt?
It's so obvious they are going to have Conor fight the winner.
It was probably his whole idea. A way to try for another belt that's winnable.
The triple champ conor

Oh joy. Welcome back to the era of douches, Affliction, shaved heads and tribal tattoos. You were missed.

This time next year we’ll have two more mid level fighters going for an interim bmf belt.

This is idiocracy level shit.
Seriously what the fuck is our species doing?
I mean I shouldn't be surprised that a promoter/profession built around exploiting guys who fight each other would come up with this, but still...come on guys.
You spend time on Sherdog, seeing what people like around here and their intelligence level, and you're surprised a promoter who sells to these people will do something like this? Cmon.

lol at getting upset about a marketing ploy from an mma promotional organization. you guys want them to promote and any time they do something intentionally promotional it makes you sick. get over it already.

FNG gimmick: Hire a 12-piece orchestra to play a funk jam at the highest level of competence, backing a beautiful woman singer inside a giant mechanical spider.

UFC gimmick: Send intern to the trophy shop to order a belt.

This is like LeBron trying to trademark Taco Tuesday.

That failed and hopefully this does too.

WME at its finest. This sport is entertainment first right? SMH! I don't even care anymore. I just watch fights.

Stone Cold was rocking that on his vests 20 years ago. He should sue UFC.

I'm not mad that we get to see a 5 round main event between Nate and Jorge, no matter what the fuck they call it.
This!

I don't care too much what they call it or what belt they do or don't give....as long as the fight happens and it's a good hard entertaining fight.
That's all that really matters.

Yeah I hate highly entertaining fighters being allowed and encouraged to fight.

I don't think there's anything wanna be about Diaz either, or Jorge, many act like these 2 but I think they're about as gangster as it gets in attitude at least.
How many kilos they moved? How many ppl they shot? What gangs are they in? More like thugs if anything

Back