UFC attempting to trademark “BMF” and Baddest Motherf***er

I thought belts were dumb befor belts were dumb. Reminds me of when WWF added the hardcore belt.

Haha, watch the merch is gonna suck and will look really generic.
UFC is going to take the term BMF and give it a generic vibe, only the UFC are capable of this.

Cerrone has been using that name for years and years for his ranch.

Just like the UFC to steal it and try to trademark without any reference to him.

They need to trademark big meech

If such a belt really existed, the winner would be chosen by a poll on Sherdog, not by some judges.

These 'baddest mother fuckers' can't even win a belt in the UFC. I still remember when RDA and Bendo thrashed Nate with ease.

Sherdog right now

ndqzkCw.gif

lmao

This is idiocracy level shit.
Seriously what the fuck is our species doing?
I mean I shouldn't be surprised that a professional built around exploiting guys who fight each other would come up with this, but still...come on guys.
I agree with what you said. I'm still entertained.

Only weasel thing here is - it was Nate's idea, Nate's concept. He loses the fight or retires, the belt stays with the UFC, they make money off of that gimmick and pay nothing to Nate. He should be getting royalties every time a commentator mentions the name.

This is getting cringe as fuck lol. Baddest motherfuckers is the champions who beats everyone else. Not two low level wannabe gangsters. I like Nate and Jorge but this is ridicilous

C'mon bro, really? You're saying Usman or Colby are the baddest motherfuckers? <45>

I love it, its pretty much the return of the superfight belt, fuck rankings, just give us the fights we want to see.

<{JustBleed}>

I agree with what you said. I'm still entertained.

Only weasel thing here is - it was Nate's idea, Nate's concept. He loses the fight or retires, the belt stays with the UFC, they make money off of that gimmick and pay nothing to Nate. He should be getting royalties every time a commentator mentions the name.

It wasn't his idea, BMF is a common term. Making a belt for it is his idea.

Shit cant be real lol, fighters making their own BMF shit is cool, the UFC getting into it, not so much, specially if they get Reebok to do it LOL we might end with an Nate Alvarez shirt or some shit like that.

This is idiocracy level shit.
Seriously what the fuck is our species doing?
I mean I shouldn't be surprised that a professional built around exploiting guys who fight each other would come up with this, but still...come on guys.
Dana sends his best...

Cause adults are gonna buy a shirt that says Baddest Motherfucker on it.

UFC makes the absolute worst merchandising decisions.

I hope it's a shirt that has a little speaker on it that plays Stemm "Face The Pain" nonstop, or I ain't buying that shit.

how are they going to succeed when other companies got there first?

this is sad as fuck ... seriously https://trademarks.justia.com/search?q=bmf

BMF
Entertainment services, namely, live stage shows and performances featuring sports and mixed martial arts; entertainment…
Owned by: Zuffa, LLC
Serial Number: 88613032

BMF
Championship belts; championship trophy belts
Serial Number: 88612833

BMF
Toy championship belts; toy mixed martial arts belts; toy figures and accessories therefor; action figures and accessories…
Would be nice to have that dude from ONE running this shit...Dana has played out....

It doesn't bother me much, honestly. It's a one-off belt thing for 2 guys who were kinda street thugs growing up on different coasts who respect each others game and want to fight because of it. The UFC couldn't get a title fight for their PPV since Colby thinks he should be paid Conor money, so they made up a one-time belt.

The trademark thing is stupid, for sure. But it doesn't necessarily bother me for what it is, a gimmick.

I'm not mad that we get to see a 5 round main event between Nate and Jorge, no matter what the fuck they call it.

true ... or is it? Brady has got NFL fans wearing em

DyqD50cX0AAh8P-.jpg
Cucks if he does...This where you really start to feel your intelligence being insulted....Just remember what Barnum and Bailey said..."There's a sucker born every minute"...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back