UFC athlete slaps Interviewer's ass

remember when rampage dry hump raped that reporter who looked borderline terrified?

I do, but Karyn explicitly said afterwards that she was fine with being motorboated during an interview.

If they think being slapped on the ass and exchanging bodily fluids is part of the job, I can't be bothered on their behalf.

I do, but Karyn explicitly said afterwards that she was fine with being motorboated during an interview.

If they think being slapped on the ass and exchanging bodily fluids is part of the job, I can't be bothered on their behalf.

wasnt talking about the karyn bryan thing, post updated

He did what we wanted to do to Sanko.

You know... like Me too?
He’s going to get prosecuted by the #metoo movement . And for once rightfully so.. he’s clearly immature and not smart for doing something like that these days smh

Lol. Once a fighter kept spitting on her and her response was "Its ok I dont mind" lol.

he should have been told immediately that he wasnt being signed and that he will never be signed to the UFC.

Pretty harmless, but incredibly dumb in this day and age.

I am against radical feminism, but I am with women in that they shouldn't be accosted. Too many women getting their asses grabbed in the club, too.

22365261_10214362779163580_124023426758676101_n.jpg

I'm far from an SJW, but this and the Tonya incident are unacceptable. No one should get sexually harassed at their job. Both incidents are even on film! Poor girl.

Not expecting the UFC to do anything about it, but they should. Not acting only lights her up as fair game. The entertainment industry is so fucking dirty...
She probably sucked Dana’s dong to get the job anyway, she isn’t saying shit <{danawhoah}>

giphy.gif

whos talking about the rampage one? she looks so terrified

Also, no way this is real because the outrage would've been in full swing months ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back