UFC athlete slaps Interviewer's ass

Michael Johnson should be cut for this

I bet it's not in the ass, prolly elbow

Need pics of the ass to decide if I care or not.

I'm far from an SJW, but this and the Tonya incident are unacceptable. No one should get sexually harassed at their job. Both incidents are even on film! Poor girl.

Not expecting the UFC to do anything about it, but they should. Not acting only lights her up as fair game. The entertainment industry is so fucking dirty...

Derrick-_Lewis-1-1000x530_copy.jpg

Disgusting behavior.
I grew up thinking that shit was funny as a kid, but then you get older, have nieces, get married, have kids, and then you realize it is wholly unacceptable. That guy could be hit with sexual assault in today's world, and as OP said, imagine how the husband feels. I'd fucking floor a guy if he did that to my wife....and if he was a pro MMA fighter, like this guy, then I'd floor him and then get my ass whupped.

Maybe Dana was porking this chick, like Ronda, and gave him Santos as punishment?

Last edited:
What about that time one of the lesbian fighters kissed her against her will? A slap is no problem lol
Yeah that was fuckin gross and literally sexual assault. She seriously should've gotten some kind of punishment for that when dudes get worse for less.

Was really hoping it was Helen Yee. Found out that woman is like 5'10...I like tall ladies.

I see why he got the Santos fight now. Dude thought he got away with it.

Wow that's hilarious

Be even funnier if Santos chokes, like he's known to

Yeah that was fuckin gross and literally sexual assault. She seriously should've gotten some kind of punishment for that when dudes get worse for less.

You can’t punish anyone from the gay community, you come across as homophobic.

Did he just fight? People can behave weird right after a fight. Not the best time to judge somebody.

Did he realy fucking blatantly slap her ass?

If he did, how hell is he not under an attack on social media ?

Back