UFC Asked Nicco Montano to Dress Like Pocahontas to Highlight Her Native American Heritage

Yeah. That is why I said it should be real/raw. Find the angle based on your real identity and then augment it to resonate with the target market.

Conor comes out with the Irish flag and Irish music and has a strong Irish accent etc. He doesn't pretend to be a caricature. Same way Nicco needs to approach it. She needs to find the angle and find ways to implement it.

It is an identity, not a costume. This is why all the Conor copycats are failing to resonate with fans.

conor is 100% a caricature, his entire shtick is that he acts like a complete fucking asshat to be as big of an attention whore as possible. as far as basing it on his real identity, he blatantly steals loads of his shit from other people

Screen-Shot-2016-01-21-at-14.03.18.png

FluffyIncompleteAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif

DeadlyInformalAustraliankestrel-max-1mb.gif

conor3.png

Conor-McGregor-15.png

t9cw2g8g0rcy.jpg

13th-jockey-3.jpg

conor is 100% a caricature, his entire shtick is that he acts like a complete fucking asshat to be as big of an attention whore as possible. as far as basing it on his real identity, he blatantly steals loads of his shit from other people

Screen-Shot-2016-01-21-at-14.03.18.png

FluffyIncompleteAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif

DeadlyInformalAustraliankestrel-max-1mb.gif

conor3.png

Conor-McGregor-15.png

t9cw2g8g0rcy.jpg

13th-jockey-3.jpg

Conor made it work for him. He built his identity. Even before he was rich, he had UFC front him lambos and got suits for free to play the part.

His identity/promotional effort is multi-faceted. Nationalism is just one aspect.

Conor made it work for him. He built his identity. Even before he was rich, he had UFC front him lambos and got suits for free to play the part.

His identity/promotional effort is multi-faceted. Nationalism is just one aspect.

but its not a reflection of who he is, thats my point, its completely fake, all of it. the way he comes across was a full time job, a media creation. now he's rich he doesnt do it anymore. it was obvious that his lines were rehearsed and he even spoke about sitting coming up with that shit with dee. what i'm saying is, you cant have it both ways - you cant say that he's just amping up who he is when its all so blatantly fake and stolen from other people. its either one or the other, real, or an act. and it couldnt be any clearer that its an act

but its not a reflection of who he is, thats my point, its completely fake, all of it. the way he comes across was a full time job, a media creation. now he's rich he doesnt do it anymore. it was obvious that his lines were rehearsed and he even spoke about sitting coming up with that shit with dee. what i'm saying is, you cant have it both ways - you cant say that he's just amping up who he is when its all so blatantly fake and stolen from other people. its either one or the other, real, or an act. and it couldnt be any clearer that its an act

You obviously have no idea how marketing works.

You obviously have no idea how marketing works.

no, i think you dont actually realise what you posted. you said that noone is managing to have the success that conor has had, because their shtick is fake. conor is fake, 100%. donald trump is fake, ric flair was fake, muhammad ali was fake. they were all putting on a show.

just because they are marketing themselves doesnt mean they arent fake. i understand why it works. but its still fake.

im fine to disagree on this buddy, i got work to do

Asked and suggested are different things.

There is a chance she is painting this in a sensacionalist light

Asked and suggested are different things.

There is a chance she is painting this in a sensacionalist light
She sees an absolute beatdown coming her way so it's only natural she'll try to milk some simpathy bucks.

UFC were just trying to get her some fans to be honest

<Lmaoo>

She could pretend to be A "juggalette" a be the 1st insane clown posse fighter. I'd be weird, but interesting.

Just my observations of native cats here in NM

Great. I was waiting for Tatanka gimmick to show up in MMA.

Yeah, that's why I said keep it raw/real to her identity. Instead of saying "fuck off UFC", she should work with them to create her angle and identity.

I always said Stipe could have been a huge star if he even worked the tiniest bit with the UFC. No need to create a fake persona or be someone you are not. Just need to build your real identity out. He should have come out in his firefighting gear to fights and played up the "down to earth midwest american man" angle. Similar to a Randy Couture.
Ugh! No. What you see is stipes identity. People would go into cringe seizures if he came out in his fire fighting gear.

They should find out if they have any hatian fighters and make them come out like papa shango.

Why not go all the way with it and hire some extras to rain dance around the cage beating drums. I'm sure it would go over.

Valentina should wear a war bonnet and Pocahontas outfit at the ceremonial weigh-ins to mess with Nicco.

Back