UFC announces Unstoppable campaign, mentions event in Canada & return of big star

Waitin for Rory Mac and Cat Zingano next match up like

441.jpg

GSP will not come back for 200, here's why. DW and Lorenzo treated him like crap after the hendrcks fight. he's already super rich. he wont swoop in to save the 200 card for dana. fuck them.

I think the UFC is looking for attention, I do not think GSP has made a decision.

I think it was ment more like " the return to action" of the biggest stars, because they used plural whereas there is only one star that could come back, gsp.

I think the UFC is looking for attention, I do not think GSP has made a decision.
you know what happened to the last guy that waited for gsp to make his decision about whether hes coming back or not?

441.jpg

which is ironic, considering how many decision wins he had in his career

you know what happened to the last guy that waited for gsp to make his decision about whether hes coming back or not?

441.jpg

which is ironic, considering how many decision wins he had in his career
I think GSP is not coming back especially since Dana keeps badmouthing him for some reason.

I think GSP is not coming back especially since Dana keeps badmouthing him for some reason.
oh, youre referring to when gsp talked about a week sparring or something to see if he had the hunger or w/e and dana said like "you dont do that to see if you have the hunger, you have it or not", something like that

yeah, not sure why dana would badmouth him. he doesnt seem the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes

oh, youre referring to when gsp talked about a week sparring or something to see if he had the hunger or w/e and dana said like "you dont do that to see if you have the hunger, you have it or not", something like that

yeah, not sure why dana would badmouth him. he doesnt seem the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes
Yeah. Dana badmouthed him before the Hendricks fight. After the fight. And recently in the example you noted .. it's bizarre.

mike ricci coming back to the big leagues

I don't care how boring GSP was towards the end, i enjoyed that boredom to death.
I wanna see Wondenuts clean house, and GSP make a comeback.

I get why people hate o GSP.

Just try to appreciate his ability to systematically shut down pretty much every opponent he's had in the UFC. Other than Hendricks he's been as dominant as anyone in this sport. Legendary fighter. Not the least because of his encounters with aliens.

think you're reaching a bit with the GSP thing but i hope you're right.

Back