Ufc and there flavor of the month GOAT

So the best guy BY FAR is Julio Cesar Neves?

OK, whatevz u say

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Julio-Cesar-Neves-Jr-85818
Well...its basically a popularity contest. Whoever the company decides to promote as a destroyer the most and put the money/media behind will get the most consideration. Wasn't Ronda a "GOAT" not to long ago? She isn't even in the top 5 now. How many poeple believed that "Holly Holm was just holding back her skills until she faced Ronda". Yeah that was actually said and was believed by many because the media sold it to whoever bought it. Renan Barao was killing everyone and considered pound for pound ...until....he all of a sudden wasnt.

I'll always laugh at how they were pushing Renan Barao as P4P #1

Using that logic, Travis Fulton and Jeremy Horn would be impossible to catch by anyone in the UFC at the moment.
well why not? If they fought today under the media machine with some $ behind their promoting anyone can be served to the public as a Goat if the resume is good enough. Ronda Rousey who was just considered the Goat of WMMA to more people than not. She was the only GOAT that has no head movement, footwork, nor can compete with any high level striker, BUT she had the name. Its only a popularity contest most of the time. Renan Barao was considered pound for pound until TJ beat him up, twice. Fedor many consider the GOAT....but I see those same people criticize those who get caught taking PED's today, but when it was OK for a fighter to be taking them in Japan they dont dare criticize their favorite fighter. Nobody wants to believe fighters took dives either for certain fighters over in PRIDE. Too many confessions to be considered rumors at this point. For the record to be fair it is unknown what Fedor has ever taken but has stated he was "able" to use supplements to enhance his performance.

well why not? If they fought today under the media machine with some $ behind their promoting anyone can be served to the public as a Goat if the resume is good enough. Ronda Rousey who was just considered the Goat of WMMA to more people than not. She was the only GOAT that has no head movement, footwork, nor can compete with any high level striker, BUT she had the name. Its only a popularity contest most of the time. Renan Barao was considered pound for pound until TJ beat him up, twice. Fedor many consider the GOAT....but I see those same people criticize those who get caught taking PED's today, but when it was OK for a fighter to be taking them in Japan they dont dare criticize their favorite fighter. Nobody wants to believe fighters took dives either for certain fighters over in PRIDE. Too many confessions to be considered rumors at this point. For the record to be fair it is unknown what Fedor has ever taken but has stated he was "able" to use supplements to enhance his performance.

Just know that Travis and Jeremy are my guys, and they themselves have had some wars. I should have worded my post in a better way that conveyed my intended tone. There is only one caveat though, neither were all that successful in the UFC. In fact I think Travis only fought in the UFC a couple of times, and if memory serves, I don't think he won either fight. Jeremy Horn beat a who is who back in the day, but I don't think all were in the UFC.

Maybe his biggest win in the UFC was Chuck? It's hard to remember back that far, and recall who was the man to beat at the time, or who had some hype behind him.

Back