UFC and ESPN

Maybe "Ground/Pound the football", but not the two together.

I didn't start hearing that phrase 'till this year.

Na i've heard that term used in football for years now especially around this time of year. Usually referring to a team to can run the football down your throat all game long

Na i've heard that term used in football for years now especially around this time of year. Usually referring to a team to can run the football down your throat all game long

Huh, that's strange, I haven't heard that one until now. My bad.

Which, like I said, is strange, because I've been following football closely in the past 7 years or so. Well, more close than I use to.

There is a beef there, and most ESPN personalities have no clue about MMA so they simply don't bring it up or talk about it.

They don't have a clue because the big fights were intentionally excluded.

Many of them are well aware, but its the higher ups who choose what they should cover.

I haven't seen an MMA Live episode in ages it seems. I'm not staying glued to ESPN hoping to see UFC highlights on Sportscenter or ESPNEWS.

Huh, that's strange, I haven't heard that one until now. My bad.

Which, like I said, is strange, because I've been following football closely in the past 7 years or so. Well, more close than I use to.

I'm a big football fan too been a pretty hardcore fan since I was little always been a stat freak but its cool man you don't alway catch everything i know i don't. This year has actually been the year of paid the least attention to every sport besides mma partly due to me being busy and my teams not doing well

Back