UFC and Dana wanted Ronda to have the attendance record

dana specifically mentioned that ronda will have the highest gate attendance

never said that for robbie or condit

retard

Of course idiot, but only after they knew Robbies thumb was injured, of course Dana is selling the fight with Ronda now.

Dana is a promotor, u seem like an idiot. I can only imagine if u found out a woman beat a man, u would have heart attack/denial.

card doesnt look that good to sell out now that lawler and condit are out

having said that, ronda has the public appeal in the mainstream, BUT, does australians care about ronda?

Of course idiot, but only after they knew Robbies thumb was injured, of course Dana is selling the fight with Ronda now.

Dana is a promotor, u seem like an idiot. I can only imagine if u found out a woman beat a man, u would have heart attack/denial.

I can only imagine how you would feel if a man beat a woman, u would have a heart attack/denial

you sound like a feminist retard

go back to tumblr fatty

You replied without reading the post so I'll repeat it. The UFC didn't create the division, it already existed before they had anything to do with it. Sarah Kaufman was the first Strikeforce bantamweight champ back in February 2010. What you're saying is factually incorrect.

Owned. Thank you.
These idiots criticising wmma have no knowledge of it and it's apparent.

Last edited:
card doesnt look that good to sell out now that lawler and condit are out

having said that, ronda has the public appeal in the mainstream, BUT, does australians care about ronda?

Australia loves Ronda. This will sell out guaranteed now. You can quote me on it.

She was all over the news after her fight with the Bethe.

Had people all over my Facebook who weren't even mma fans posting about her.

Hell i might even fly across the country back to my home city just for the atmosphere. Just have to make sure I've got the $$.

they want her to have the record so they're placing her on the card. it was going to sellout regardless

lmfao

So Dana injured Robbie intentionally? That seems a bit extreme, even for the usual trash you post.

So they Gilooleyed Robbie's thumb right?

Dat verb choice. Lol.

5856253800_35eaf70a44_b.jpg

Serious question; How big is your vocabulary? Surely you can express yourself without using idiot, of, course. Well, maybe my expectations for Sherdoggers are too high.

Carry on.

Had people all over my Facebook who weren't even mma fans posting about her.

And how many of them would buy tickets to this? Casual fans will just watch the gif highlight online.

Nah they're all coming for Hunto. LOL, Ronda will sell out this stadium whether you like it or not. The most popular figure in MMA currently.

I guess Dana means fucking business.

Dana needs fighters for the cards. I don't think he would break anyone's thumb that gets people in the seats.

He now has to find another fight to replace the Ronda Holly move.

There would be no motive for him to break this thumb. He still has a problem to solve.

This reads like it was written by a crazy person.

I dislike Ronda as much as the next guy, but yeah... BonesNose is clearly one of the most annoying people on these forums despite our mutual dislike of Ronda and Conor.

I'm so sick of him forcefeeding "Canner McMario" and "lasagna Rousey" in every other post as if he thinks these are some genius comedy skits that just need time before they catch on. You can safely ignore him and you won't miss anything.

Back