UFC and Dana wanted Ronda to have the attendance record

FollowTheReap3r

Blue Belt
Reaction score
they want her to have the record so they're placing her on the card. it was going to sellout regardless

lmfao

Pride/K-1 Dynamite 2002 is said to have done 90,000.

Good luck.

Put Ronda on a all womens card so she can push her feminist DNB activist role to the next level. Surely it would get at least 10 buys.

One more proof that her "legacy" is fraudulent and completely made up. You can't be any more of a champion champ than her, they literally created a paper division to feed her. Maybe once her career is over she can turn into a lasagna with all that tomato-can feeding.

One more proof that her "legacy" is fraudulent and completely made up. You can't be any more of a champion champ than her, they literally created a paper division to feed her. Maybe once her career is over she can turn into a lasagna with all that tomato-can feeding.

This reads like it was written by a crazy person.

Or maybe because Robbie got injured..

And how is this a bad thing?

Followthereaper constantly shitting on Wmma & Ronda
We should be celebrating growing the sport.

I might even fly from Perth just to see Ronda fight. Love Melbourne.

Except they didn't create the division. It already existed. They just moved it over from Strikeforce.

were they really going to do 70k+ with lawler/condit?

Except they didn't create the division. It already existed. They just moved it over from Strikeforce.

They created the division for the UFC, I think it's pretty clear. Some of these girls didn't all fight at 135 btw.

Or maybe because Robbie got injured..

Dana emphasized how she'd break the attendance record. That'll be a big selling point and he'll talk about that A LOT leading up to the fight.

If that was any other fight except McGregor I doubt he goes on about how that fighter will break the attendance record for an MMA show.

Dana emphasized how she'd break the attendance record. That'll be a big selling point and he'll talk about that A LOT leading up to the fight.

If that was any other fight except McGregor I doubt he goes on about how that fighter will break the attendance record for an MMA show.

this guy.

this guy gets it.

after the event all dana is going to say "RONDA SOLD THE MOST SEATS IN UFC HISTORY! SHE'S THE GOAT! P4P #1!!!! GO WATCH HER MOVIE!!!"

And how is this a bad thing?

Followthereaper constantly shitting on Wmma & Ronda
We should be celebrating growing the sport.

I might even fly from Perth just to see Ronda fight. Love Melbourne.

lol...it's a bad thing because instead of an amazing fight in Lawler vs Condit (two supremely skilled finishers), you get to see Holm get taken out in 90 seconds as a sacrificial lamb to Ronda.

They created the division for the UFC, I think it's pretty clear. Some of these girls didn't all fight at 135 btw.

You replied without reading the post so I'll repeat it. The UFC didn't create the division, it already existed before they had anything to do with it. Sarah Kaufman was the first Strikeforce bantamweight champ back in February 2010. What you're saying is factually incorrect.

Back