UFC always hyping up these kids....

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
When they are clearly not ready... Till has no ground game whats so ever....Till has 1 win in the UFC that is a good win.... and thats vs Stephen Thompson...... which was a shacky decision at best....What makes anyone think that this kid is ready for anything but a stand up fight....

So whose to blame for this, is till over-rated? Or is this the UFC's fault for simply over hyping this kid and sending him to the lions way too fast?

But if they don't hype them everyone want to know where the promotion is

<{vega}>

sherdog isn't any better. just because you want someone to be something great, doesn't make it so. It's not only disrespectful to Tyron the way he's been shitted on..it's also disrespectful to everybody Robbie, Damian and Wonderboy beat up just before they fought Tyron. Dana is a shithead and anybody that thought Til was ready watches, but doesn't study fighting

That Till promo they cut to during the prelims made me cringe hard

Like besides beating up old man Cowboy... Till has not looked impressive at all.. He has 1 good win... and thats Stephen Thompson but besides that, what has he really accomplished? Pretty record means nothing these days when people get title shtos from talking trash....

Lets be real. Till won a highly questionable decision of gun shy Wondergirl. Till beat a washed up and soon to be retired Cowboy (I like Cowboy but he on his way out if he don't want even more CTE). Certainly not the kind of performances that warrant an immediate title shot.

Sometimes the guy on top is just better, that is why they are on top. Til could have beat anyone at 170, but the guy at the very top is a fuck'n beast.

but Till lived in Brazil for years and started a family he doesn't care about so he must be a BJJ wizard

Go back and look at the actual pre-fight threads on this fight. I was calling this fight for what it was, and am enjoying watching EVERYONE act like the knew it going in. Pretty entertaining.

Till deserved it as he beat the guy Tyron had trouble with beating in two occasions.

That said I knew coming in that he had shit-tier wrestling compared to Woodley.

He isn't a mature enough fighter yet.

Till deserved it as he beat the guy Tyron had trouble with beating in two occasions.

That said I knew coming in that he had shit-tier wrestling compared to Woodley.
but Till didnt even beat wonderboy.... Woodley actually hurt wonderboy... Till squeeked by a decision on his home turf that every1 predicted b4 the fight was over...

Till just seems like he will be one of those fighters that will be top 3 for ever and nothing else, we see this all the time, all the hype, someone who has all the tools, just does not put it all together at the right time.

but Till didnt even beat wonderboy.... Woodley actually hurt wonderboy... Till squeeked by a decision on his home turf that every1 predicted b4 the fight was over...

Till just seems like he will be one of those fighters that will be top 3 for ever and nothing else, we see this all the time, all the hype, someone who has all the tools, just does not put it all together at the right time.

The British Kenny Florian?

Till dropped WB on the fifth and almost finished him too. Tyron also squeeked a decision.

In my view it evened the playing field to the point were Till seemed like a worthy contender.

I know this makes me an outlier but I think it's ok to hype a fighter even if they don't end up going undefeated for their entire career.

90% of Sherdoggers are experts post event. Happens after every card.

I really hope Conor wins just to witness the carnage on here.

I think he's over rated. He's just much bigger than most of the division and younger.

Also, think he was gifted a home town decision.

Back