UFC Alum Tim Sylvia Proposes to Dime Piece... "Hell, Yes!"

Everything about this is pure Tim Sylvia

Haha I don't know where he is, but he was P4P one of the greatest trolls in sherdog history, I remember him rustling everyones jimmies, and he just knew how to get you into a argument, he knew the right things to say LOL.

I'm normally very calm and never debate much, but even me I found myself getting annoyed and a bit angry with him and he was expert into getting you into a never ending argument lol.

And of course if you ever said anything negative about Tim Sylvia then it was on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D .
Hahaha I remember his trolling. I just liked the guy because he was such a Sylvia fan. Literally his only one. You had to admire his fan dedication to one of the most disliked fighters of all time.

We've been around this Sherdog forum block for a long time to even know this. We even have nearly identical join dates. You're a good poster; never troll or instigate arguments out of pettiness, and quite objective with conversation...kind of rare on here. And I've been on Sherdog since it started.

If that girl isn’t a 10 then you’d fucking vomit at the girl I’m having sex with these days

UFC alum?

You mean 2x HW champion with 3 title defenses. Put some hespek on that name.

Wow it's good to know I can be 300 lbs and still have a chance to bang a decent looking girl

Hahaha I remember his trolling. I just liked the guy because he was such a Sylvia fan. Literally his only one. You had to admire his fan dedication to one of the most disliked fighters of all time.

We've been around this Sherdog forum block for a long time to even know this. We even have nearly identical join dates. You're a good poster; never troll or instigate arguments out of pettiness, and quite objective with conversation...kind of rare on here. And I've been on Sherdog since it started.
Thank you very much brother, I appreciate that, Likewise!! you are one of the best contributors to these forums.

Yeah I rarely ever argue, I'm too old and calm, but GooberTaylor made me mad on several occasions and I don't know how he did it hahaha, he was an expert at it. Gotta give it up to him.. he had a very high degree in trolling and trolling tactics haha.

I think he had a severe mental breakdown when Fedor smashed Big Tim in like 35 seconds, he was beyond furious, I sometimes wondered if it was actually Tim's Mom haha, because GooberTaylor was deeply inlove with Tim, and knew everything about it. Theres no question about him.. it was Love lol

Thank you very much brother, I appreciate that, Likewise!! you are one of the best contributors to these forums.

Yeah I rarely ever argue, I'm too old and calm, but GooberTaylor made me mad on several occasions and I don't know how he did it hahaha, he was an expert at it. Gotta give it up to him.. he had a very high degree in trolling and trolling tactics haha.

I think he had a severe mental breakdown when Fedor smashed Big Tim in like 35 seconds, he was beyond furious, I sometimes wondered if it was actually Tim's Mom haha, because GooberTaylor was deeply inlove with Tim, and knew everything about it. Theres no question about him.. it was Love lol
Thanks bro. I've been meaning to give you a thumbs up at some point as you're an old school contributor and always a good conversationalist with good knowledge... and not arrogant or narcissistic like some posters who do actually know their shit but won't concede to other opinions. It's rare that a poster is both knowledgeable and open to opinion without feeling the need to throw a tantrum/troll when someone disagrees.

Yeah, his obsession was weird lol. I never bothered arguing with him simply because someone needed to be a fan of Sylvia, and he dedicated so much time to talking about him and defending him (and would literally never let an argument go) that he made up for all the non-fans hahaha. Maybe Goob was Sylvia the whole time, or his mum like you said <45>

Damn Tim looks old.

She's hot. Man, I know sherdoggers only bang 10's, but that's a rough call. What's wrong with her? The elbows?

Good on big Tim. Dude is like 400 pounds now and aged about 30 years since the Fedor fight. He landed himself a better looking chick than I'd expect.
No, like I'm not saying anything is wrong with her. She seems like a nice lady.

If that girl isn’t a 10 then you’d fucking vomit at the girl I’m having sex with these days
According to Sherdog, I'd be locked up in prison for some of the girls I have serviced. I've had some 8's & 9's, but I had no problem smashing a 5 or 6 when hammered drunk.

I might even be banned for admitting this. Strictly 10s if you have a Sherdog account. It's probably in the agreement when signing up.

Is that Tim Sylvia in the pic with her?!?! I dont see it

Perfect way to start a relationship,

Well both on dates with other people...

This should last forever.

Back