UFC Alum Tim Sylvia Proposes to Dime Piece... "Hell, Yes!"

The piece must be about half. 5/10 seems right

Good for Timmy though, he still outkicked his coverage

I'll never forget him leaving the UFC, after losing to Big Nog, to fight Fedor....and was utterly destroyed within like 30 seconds <36>

He's come a long way from blind date. Give him a year of marriage before he beta backslides and she cheats.

Tim's always seemed like a good dude and criminally underrated in UFC history.

I'm happy for him.

Good for Tim.. wish them the best.

More pictures here, just slide:

59069_tim_sylvia.jpg

When Brantley Gilbert says “I don’t usually do this but ...” at one of his concerts, you can rule out the brass knuckle microphone, a Harley-Davidson parked onstage, a double-barreled flip-off to cancer or a rousing “Bottoms Up.”

But a marriage proposal by a retired mixed martial arts fighter somewhere between “Small Town Throwdown” and “Read Me My Rights”? Nobody saw that one coming Thursday night at the Resch Center.

Gilbert called his friend and former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia out to join him just as he was about to start the acoustic portion of the stop on his Fire’t Up Tour. Sylvia met his girlfriend at one of the country singer's concerts two years ago — when they were both on dates with other people.

“I brought her here tonight and I just want you all to see how beautiful she is. I don’t know how I pulled it off but I did,” Sylvia said, as Gilbert invited her to come up from the crowd.

Sylvia handed off his phone to Gilbert to capture the moment and then the big man, all 6 feet and 8 inches of him, got down on one knee and popped the question.

“Hell yes!” said Alyssa Petroni, as a crowd of about 6,000 roared with approval.

https://www.greenbaypressgazette.co...as-marriage-proposal-happen-green/4563590002/

good on you Tim!

happy for the big guy.

Glad for the big guy. Hopefully they'll live together til old age.

We have very different definitions of "dime piece" but good for that guy. May he have a prosperous and fruitful marriage.

Another one lost ... I won't stop until every single man is MGTOW... Or there isn't any hope in this world

<mma1>

Good for TIMMEH

She gettin the MFS elite sexing every night

I am legitimately happy for him. Tim Slyvia has had some big ups and downs in his career.

Matt Hughes apparently was a huge dick to him back in the day when all Sylvia wanted was to be friends with him. Then he became champion and people hated on the guy. (for good reasons btw lol). After losing to Fedor and Mercer the dude's career took a huge dive and fat Sylvia was born.

Back