UFC alum Matt Riddle signs WWE deal; will debut on NXT.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Good for Riddle. He told Dana to go fuck himself. Now, he's probably going to end up making a lot more money than he would have even if he'd peaked in the UFC.

This gif is mandatory in any Matt Riddle thread.

7.gif

Last edited:
He has a undeniable, odd type of charisma. Should be an interesting run

Quality wrestler from what I've seen.

There’s such a significant connection between pro wrestling and MMA. This fact drives insecure MMA fans mad

Can he smoke weed in the wwe? Don’t they drug test?

Matt Riddle has been an undeniable talent on the Indy Circuit. His matches in PROGRESS were pretty great and he had a really unique match with Minoru Suzuki on Wrestlemania weekend.
Hope he spends a year or two in NXT before jumping to the main card.

He seemed rubbish from the brief clips I've seen of him from various indy promotions.

Wasn't he fired by Dana because he publicly said he'd beat his wife and kids if he didn't smoke weed? Something along those lines.

Fuck em.

Cool, good for him. I always liked that guy for some reason, and that’s a really good quality for a wrestler to have

Good for Riddle guy has excelent comedic timing will do well.

One of my fav characters from TUF also he took Jones soul in wrestling haha

You still gotta remember that pretty scary KO on TUF.

good on him for winning all his fights in the bush leagues so he got the call up

Matt Riddle has been an undeniable talent on the Indy Circuit. His matches in PROGRESS were pretty great and he had a really unique match with Minoru Suzuki on Wrestlemania weekend.
Hope he spends a year or two in NXT before jumping to the main card.

I honestly and truly have no idea what you just typed.

Good, happy for the guy. I remember alot of people kind of laughed and didn't think he'd make it when he first started doing it, now he's going to be making more than he ever would've fighting in the UFC.

Back