UFC aint first MMA competition nor is Bruce Lee a father of it

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
When I was in high school, i was a huge fan of Bruce Lee and read a few of the books written by him as well as the movies of course and though the idea could be argued to have been present, him being promoted to have any relation to MMAs development like Dana seemingly wants to promote it as feels like bullshit.

Also, nor Shooto of UFC wasnt first of anything. More than 2000 years ago, Greeks were already doing this.

#Fakenews

Bruce Lee invented MMA in 1972. Deal with it.

The traveling tough man contest was the first you goofs!

I was doing UFC when I was 3 years old...

I was beating the shit out of kids, using my fist/knees/elbows/kicks etc.

Im the father of UFC!

bruce lee made martial arts popular and influenced people to get into it which then evolve into modern mma

also since greeks had such a head start why are they so trash at mma or combat sports in general

Bruce Lee was a 145 pound actor who would get fucked up by Cyborg.

Well, someone just listened to joe rogan’s mma podcast with eddie bravo. Great insight, much impressed.

I don't really care who invented it, JUST BLEED

Keep this shit up and brown belts won't be able to start threads

They also most likely did it in SPARTAAAAAA!

Well, someone just listened to joe rogan’s mma podcast with eddie bravo. Great insight, much impressed.

I didn't, got better things to do and waste my time with some couple potheads talking about things while high as fuck.

When I was in high school, i was a huge fan of Bruce Lee and read a few of the books written by him as well as the movies of course and though the idea could be argued to have been present, him being promoted to have any relation to MMAs development like Dana seemingly wants to promote it as feels like bullshit.

Also, nor Shooto of UFC wasnt first of anything. More than 2000 years ago, Greeks were already doing this.

#Fakenews

MMA is just realistic h2h fighting, that shit has been around since the stone age, as Dana himself would tell you. When ranged weaponry and gunpowder became the de facto standard in warfare they rendered h2h fighting obsolete, and the art itself was lost over hundreds of years. MMA wasn't invented in the 20th century so much as it was "rediscovered".

Don't you even Joe Rogan bro?
Fighting goes back to like chimps and shit.
Look into it...

Yawn. Everyone knows Bruce was a bullshiter otherwise he would have a real record instead of fourth hand accounts.

Dude was an actor, used certain gloves to look cool and was a philosophy major so he had a few neat ideas.

He’s dead, let the man rest.

Back