UFC Actually Cut Jake Ellenburger He Begged for Another Shot

tumblr_ob5tncL5Fr1rofocqo1_500.gif

Back against the wall, nothing left to lose. That's inspiring.
Made that liver quiver. Brown vs Cerrone next, battle of the jello mold bodies.

Awesome story. True perseverance. Also Dana is a dick lol. Begged not to be cut and for another fight and they gave him Brown after Tarec Lol. Glad it paid off, war Berger!

What if Dana still cut him after his victory?

Groveling For Job Ellenburger is born

Good to see Jake get things back on track, but staying there is by no means easy. He's not getting any younger and the last few years have been tough.

Good to see Jake get things back on track, but staying there is by no means easy. He's not getting any younger and the last few years have been tough.

Tough is an understatement Sarge!

tumblr_n5exe4srLF1qaa8d1o4_250.gif

3 rounds of them taking turns doubling each other with body shots. Sign me up.
Lol. If Story beats Cerrone everyone will know how and why. Then booking it will be a no brainer afterthought.

so the UFC gives him Matt Brown hoping to finish Jake off and it blew up in their face. Love it

An Aggressive Burger, is a scary Burger.

so the UFC gives him Matt Brown hoping to finish Jake off and it blew up in their face. Love it

Like a shit sandwich. Brown had the look of overconfidence written all over his face

Tough is an understatement Sarge!
For sure. This sport is hell on these guys. I hate seeing a guy fall like Jake did who was once on top, but it's a reality of combat sports. Great win, but I won't be thinking Jake's a world beater again just yet.

Lol. If Story beats Cerrone everyone will know how and why. Then booking it will be a no brainer afterthought.

Story's body work is some of his best stuff. Now that I think about it, I'm worried for Cerrone.

For sure. This sport is hell on these guys. I hate seeing a guy fall like Jake did who was once on top, but it's a reality of combat sports. Great win, but I won't be thinking Jake's a world beater again just yet.

He'll be lucky if he can scrap up 2-3 wins after this.

Story's body work is some of his best stuff. Now that I think about it, I'm worried for Cerrone.

Cerrone better bring his lunch pail, cause he's going to put in work with Story.

Back