UFC 92 Forrest vs Chuck

Forrest would probably have decisioned him.

Forrest went 5 rounds and beat the guy that KOd Chuck to take his belt. I think Forrest would have made it a fight. Easily.

You are right, Rampage, and Chuck Liddel, are the exact same fighter :rolleyes:

Styles make matchups, don't use mmath.

Rampage was just standing there trying to land knockout shots.

Chuck knows better than Rampage to check a leg kick.

Liddell didn't check any of Jardine or Shogun's leg kicks

I always thought Chuck was an awful matchup for Forrest until the Jardine fight. He really struggled with those leg kicks and that's something Forrest became pretty damn good at. I could see a Forrest UD.

Liddell didn't check any of Jardine or Shogun's leg kicks

jardine is a better fighter than forrest so is shogun

besides chuck would actually use his wrestling if he thought he needed and forrest has poor takedown defence

the only thing that caught up with chuck was ko power which forrest didn't have

Forest would have been able to leg kick Chuck to a ud.

forrest could have leg kicked the fuck out of chuck and win a 3 rounder ud.. chuck could land but i see forrest out pointing chuck at that point..

05 chuck is a different fight imo.

This. Griffin beat Rua & Rampage back to back & would have likely used an identical plan to beat Liddell. Chucky doesn't like to check leg kicks ( Jardine fight ) so Griffin could have won an UD.

Still Griffin likes to brawl & Liddell is a counter puncher so who knows lol

besides chuck would actually use his wrestling if he thought he needed and forrest has poor takedown defence

Forrest has wins over Rua/Rampage/Ortizx2/Franklin/Bonnarx2/Sonnen. Actually won TUF and UFC gold..

Jardine upset Forrest and Chuck. Was cut for losing 3 in a row i believe. Thats it.

Jardines win over Forrest wasnt a fluke it was legit. But Forrest improved a ton since that fight.

Forrest has wins over Rua/Rampage/Ortizx2/Franklin/Bonnarx2/Sonnen. Actually won TUF and UFC gold..

Jardine upset Forrest and Chuck. Was cut for losing 3 in a row i believe. Thats it.

Jardines win over Forrest wasnt a fluke it was legit. But Forrest improved a ton since that fight.

it's a case of jardine has the matchup to beat forrest 9 times out of 10

getting cut isn't really indication of anything, forrest wouldn't be cut if he lost 10 in a row claiming 2 razor thin wins over tito is not something to brag about (especially in the last one where he should have lost and ran out of the ring like a jack ass)

it's a case of jardine has the matchup to beat forrest 9 times out of 10

getting cut isn't really indication of anything, forrest wouldn't be cut if he lost 10 in a row claiming 2 razor thin wins over tito is not something to brag about (especially in the last one where he should have lost and ran out of the ring like a jack ass)

Forrest is a former tuf winner and ufc champ with 10 UFC wins. Even though Jardinne finished him Forrest>Jardine easily. No debate.

Your hate for Forrest is obvious btw.

Had Chuck gotten past Rashad I believe he would've knocked Forrest out. Forrest doesn't hit hard enough to keep Chuck honest even at that point in his career.

Forrest is a former tuf winner and ufc champ with 10 UFC wins. Even though Jardinne finished him Forrest>Jardine easily. No debate.

Your hate for Forrest is obvious btw.

i hate forrest for saying that Jardine and Chuck are better than him?

i hate forrest for saying that Jardine and Chuck are better than him?

You are giving him no credit. And if you read the op i stated Chuck is obviously better as is Rua and Rampage. But sorry not Jardine imo. You make Forrest sound like a can.

It depends on if chuck had that look in his eyes or not

Jardine is not better than Forrest. Forrest improved a lot after losing to Jardine, twice in a row defeated the #1 ranked LHW (Shogun and then Quinton) and became champion, only losing to very elite fighters (Anderson, Rashad, and Shogun in the rematch).

Jardine lost 7 of 9 fights after beating Forrest, some to elite fighters, some to not so elite fighters. His two wins in that timeframe were both split decisions (though he deserved the UD against Chuck). His career went in the tank after beating Forrest.

Back