UFC 6 Free Fight: Ken Shamrock vs Dan Severn (1995)

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jumping into a time machine to see how different the entire production was. Not a great fight but still funny to see Severn hold up a rock. Also Ken was 55 pounds lighter. Shit just different back then. Come on Jones fight Brock!

Jesus Christ, Ken Shamrock was already 31, and Severn 37!!!

I have all these old events on DVD, and I must have totally forgot about the finish of this fight, and only remembered the crappy draw they had. Thanks!

Ken at his peak. Still love the old walkout music.

I have all these old events on DVD, and I must have totally forgot about the finish of this fight, and only remembered the crappy draw they had. Thanks!
Yeah all the talks of how good the fighters are now but its so different. Open weights, multiple fights a night, almost no rules, no game planning or fight camp for a certain fighter. Truly much more realistic. Royce in reality has such a claim to being the best based on that.

tank abott was legendary as a commentator. he was ruthless and straight up sadistic.

Severn won the rematch.

Yeah all the talks of how good the fighters are now but its so different. Open weights, multiple fights a night, almost no rules, no game planning or fight camp for a certain fighter. Truly much more realistic. Royce in reality has such a claim to being the best based on that.

It's real hard to get a clean tournament with guys going down to broken hands among other injuries every round of every tournament.

I loved this match so much I went to Sears ladies department and bought some purple ladies panties so I could look like Ken.

ken owned him. punched him in the mustache
sev punched him in the balls to escape the guillotine but tapped anyhow

Back