News **UFC 303 Mcgregor/Chandler Not Happening. Will Be Re-booked For A Different Date MEGATHREAD**

Sorry, no, I was unclear. I think it's possible that they weren't willing to let Chandler fight anyone else. Obviously they never expected THIS MUCH time to pass before the fight would actually materialize and it probably always seemed like the fight was just over the horizon, so the UFC probably didn't intend to string Chandler along for years, but that's ultimately what might have happened. I say this because I've had to organize people on tumultuous projects and it's very easy for a situation like this to get away on you.

In this case I think the clear answer is no. The UFC did not string Chandler along. Chandler did TUF thinking the fight could happen but Chandler understands he's also waiting for the richest fighter in UFC history coming off a leg injury. Leg injuries don't heal fast usually and McGregor doesn't need to fight. Chandler could have gotten beat up by any number of guys in the past 2 years.

I was listening to something and it's time for Chandler to move on. The remaining UFC PPV's already have headliners or rumors of potential headliners except for December. Does it make any sense for this to wait all the way until December for a meaningless fight? Stop rank squatting.

There are 3 guys in the top 10 that have yet to fight in 2024: Chandler, Dariush and Fiziev. Book Chandler vs. one of those guys or Moicano and let's move on.

In this case I think the clear answer is no. The UFC did not string Chandler along. Chandler did TUF thinking the fight could happen but Chandler understands he's also waiting for the richest fighter in UFC history coming off a leg injury. Leg injuries don't heal fast usually and McGregor doesn't need to fight. Chandler could have gotten beat up by any number of guys in the past 2 years.

I was listening to something and it's time for Chandler to move on. The remaining UFC PPV's already have headliners or rumors of potential headliners except for December. Does it make any sense for this to wait all the way until December for a meaningless fight? Stop rank squatting.

There are 3 guys in the top 10 that have yet to fight in 2024: Chandler, Dariush and Fiziev. Book Chandler vs. one of those guys or Moicano and let's move on.
I don't know how you can conclude that. What I described seems like the most likely course of events to me: the UFC believed the fight was going to happen soon, so of course they weren't going to let Chandler jeopardize it by fighting someone else. I think Conor was stringing the UFC along, which caused the UFC to unintentionally string Chandler along.

I say BS , unless you count a sour septum due to excessive coke snorting an injury .

Plus no details given which is also suspect.
I think he got KO'd in sparring. There are rumours from folks in Ireland that he's been seeing a neurologist past couple weeks. My theory is that he's in the concussion protocol and they decided to pull him because he didn't progress as quickly as desired.

I didn't realize I needed to be a multi-millionaire to accurately assess Conor's current state of affairs. What other restrictions do you place on your ability to acknowledge reality?
Who the fuck says you are accurately assessing correctly? Get your balls out your own mouth, facts are you are a hater hating on another man on a forum lmao. Drops mic. Little sherdogs are cringe

A lot of tin foil hats out and about this week.

alex-jones-tin-foil-hat.gif

Let's talk about you, on Sherdog with a mans phallus in your mouth while shitting on our members.... who's worse?...

that'd be you, if you were wondering.

Can you believe this cat?

@don't ask

@rstringer
I’m trolling the trolls on here. You tools can talk so big sitting behind a keyboard. Btw your opinion and other fat sherdogs sitting behind a cpu doesn’t mean shit. But you guys seem to think otherwise on a forum lmao. Drops mic.

Could have something to do with the UFC & him not coming to terms on a contract extension.

More likely he's been partying too much & got slept in sparring. Who knows though. I hope he gets his life together whether or not he fights again.

A lot of us never expected him to make it to the cage. He's not a fighter any more. He's a loudmouth cokehead who likes being treated like a champ.
It's surprising to me that anyone expected this to happen. Once Conor went from "I never pull out of a fight" to "Should I fight Chandler or maybe I'll make him train and then I'll pull out" I think we could all see he was done being a fighter and was now a professional celebrity weight-thrower.

I doubt he ever fights again. Why the hell would he? He doesn't need the money and he doesn't have the passion. I'd be shocked if this was called off due to injury, no matter what is said publicly.

Who the fuck says you are accurately assessing correctly? Get your balls out your own mouth, facts are you are a hater hating on another man on a forum lmao. Drops mic. Little sherdogs are cringe
Serious question: do you think you sound like a person making an intelligent point or like an idiotic child upset that his idol is being badmouthed?

It's surprising to me that anyone expected this to happen. Once Conor went from "I never pull out of a fight" to "Should I fight Chandler or maybe I'll make him train and then I'll pull out" I think we could all see he was done being a fighter and was now a professional celebrity weight-thrower.

I doubt he ever fights again. Why the hell would he? He doesn't need the money and he doesn't have the passion. I'd be shocked if this was called off due to injury, no matter what is said publicly.
I agree. Lots of people on this forum don't seem to realize how much Conor has changed and haven't adjusted their expectations accordingly.

I’m trolling the trolls on here. You tools can talk so big sitting behind a keyboard. Btw your opinion and other fat sherdogs sitting behind a cpu doesn’t mean shit. But you guys seem to think otherwise on a forum lmao. Drops mic.
It's a forum. It's for posting opinions. It's not for acquiescing to celebrities due to their wealth and success.

YOU can do that if you want - nothing wrong with that. But posting your opinion on a forum that other ppl who post THEIR opinions are pathetic would HAVE to also be pathetic, right? At least logically? Even if you're "trolling the trolls" you're engaged in the same behaviour.

And you like Conor and his success and feel non-celebrities should not feel comfortable speaking about a man so successful. It's a gig and someones got to do it and that someone appears to be you. Go for it.

Serious question: do you think you sound like a person making an intelligent point or like an idiotic child upset that his idol is being badmouthed?
Why ask a fool a serious question, brother? You have to be trolling, lol.

I agree. Lots of people on this forum don't seem to realize how much Conor has changed and haven't adjusted their expectations accordingly.
A lot of ppl on this forum and off it can't connect the dots in most plots, tbh. As one person recently said "They're human beings. Have you met human beings??!? What did you expect???"

A lot of ppl on this forum and off it can't connect the dots in most plots, tbh. As one person recently said "They're human beings. Have you met human beings??!? What did you expect???"
lol that's a good way to put it.

Did you pick the mic back up to drop it again?

Probably injured a bit but I saw this coming. I don't think his heart is into it anymore.

Are mma fans just extremely prone to conspiracies?
MMA contract negotiations are prone to conspiracies by their very nature. Inside information purposefully not shared in order to gain leverage or an advantage. That is MMA contract negotiations and it also describes UFC marketing tactics. MMA fans, by extension, have to deal with that.

It's not as though when the dust has cleared it's turned out that the UFC have always been truthful and transparent. At SOME point, intelligent ppl start to predict more duplicity and spin.

Back