Geoff Neal vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov
Mateusz Gamrot vs. Jalin Turner
Bo Nickal vs. Jamie Pickett

Preliminary Card (ESPN+/ESPNews)

Cody Garbrandt vs. Trevin Jones
Derek Brunson vs. Dricus du Plessis
Viviane Araujo vs. Amanda Ribas
Julian Marquez vs. Marc-Andre Barriault

Early Preliminary Card (ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass)

Ian Garry vs. Song Kenan
Cameron Saaiman vs. Leomana Martinez
Jessica Penne vs. Tabatha Ricci
Da'Mon Blackshear vs. Farid Basharat
Kamuela Kirk vs. Esteban Ribovics

Opening Odds
2738_o.png

Current Odds
2738.png

Someone talk me out of a Saimaan itd/Ribovics itd parlay.

Might also take Barriault's ML here. Very low level fight for MW but if Marc's chin holds up as usual he should outpoint Marquez.

Not many mls I like besides gane and marquez

will be awaiting props. I like turner and t jones but only itd, unless their prices improve

I'll be on Gane obviously.

Absolutely will be on Ricci too. Turner is dangerous but like Gamrot, I think he grinds Turner out. Initial thought was Brunson, the line is too wide. Dreicus should be favored but not by this much. Also gut initial lean was Barriault but gotta do more research for sure.

Need to see props and over/unders, lot of really wide lines makes ML's tough to play in those fights.

I think you are getting great value on Trevin Jones. His last 3 opponents would all beat this version of Cody.
Trevin is fast and powerful, look at the Javid fight again, he made that fight pretty close at times.
I have 0 trust in Cody. Watch the Raphael fight. Cody gets the KO but looks scared in there.

Trevin by 1st round KO

I think you are getting great value on Trevin Jones. His last 3 opponents would all beat this version of Cody.
Trevin is fast and powerful, look at the Javid fight again, he made that fight pretty close at times.
I have 0 trust in Cody. Watch the Raphael fight. Cody gets the KO but looks scared in there.

Trevin by 1st round KO

Tend to agree. And even that Assuncao fight was almost 3 years ago now. Cody is only 31 which seems crazy given his mileage, but he's just not the same guy (or even close) that he was when he won the title. IDK about first round KO (although I may play his rd 1 prop too) but Trevin at + odds is good value.

Back