PBP UFC 283: Teixeira vs. Hill - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/ 7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just me or does it seem like 10
guys in the promo are coming out to that fookin Fil Collins song? joisus

its a badass song lets be honest but cmon...

And Glover coming out to Welcome to the Jungle
Im not familiar with Glovers walkout song usually but
if that was impromptu, even better. fukin hilarious

This is a hard fight for Magny to win in Brazil by decision, and I don't see him subbing Gilbert on the ground, his best move might be a step in knee up the middle to catch Gilbert the way Dan Hooker did.
Hooker ko burns with a punch

All I was only able to watch the ME.

Was it a good card?

Any particular fights I should look up?

rewatched the highlight 2/3 predictions correct, monero winning, gilbert easy submission,
took glover to win, because of jamal previous arm dislocation and thought glover was gonna grapple and thought jamal wasnt that big. jamal beast coming back from such a injury look at the paul craig fight his elbow tore completely.

Great way to start off the new year with an excellent fight card. Wish Shogun and Glover a Happy Retirement. Glover has a chin of steel and tremendous heart to go all 5 Rounds with the damage he took. I am glad he at least became champ by beating Blachowicz in 2021, and accomplished his dream to be UFC champ at his age. Hill vs. Prochazka for the LHW Title will be epic to watch.

I'd say it was one of the better cards. Jessica Andrade fight was pretty fun as usual, and the Bonfim brothers had a promising UFC debut.
Thanks. Once my brain has a chance to relax, I’ll watch it back.

Wow! Great win for Moreno! Congratulations to him on winning the Flyweight Title! Glover is very tough. Great win for Hill and congratulations to him on winning the Light Heavyweight Title!

Back