News UFC 270 Payouts

ESPN pays the UFC for exclusive rights to broadcast

I just posted the link saying it doesn't. Highlight in a link that counters that. Espn is not going to pay the ufc to host ppvs and have the ufc keep 100% of the buys. That means the espn just made 2.8 million for this event via ppv view hosting on espn+ which is ridiculous

I just posted the link saying it doesn't. Highlight in a link that counters that. Espn is not going to pay the ufc to host ppvs and have the ufc keep 100% of the buys. That means the espn just made 2.8 million for this event via ppv view hosting on espn+ which is ridiculous
The UFC got an opportunity

you should look at bellator pay.
That is sad.
UFC likely made more on the live gate than they paid out tonight. That's the difference, that's why fans and fighters complain about UFC and not Bellator.

It isn't simply that the promotions are owned by billion dollar corporations, it's how much they openly choose to hoard and pay their fighters scraps. I started workers this year that will make more than most of the fighters on this card will even if they fought 4x.

Jeezzus, I'm pretty sure the two heavyweights in this video made the same cash.

Boxing even on the middle tier is better. Guys like Luis Ortiz are getting paid 500K
Would that be similar to for instance, Overeem who used to get like 600k or more? Hunt used to get similar money too
duh the top level boxers make more it cause there events make moremoney. now to shock you boxing events make morem oney than ufc ones so that how they make more money than mma fighters. not even conor makes boxing money in a mma cage.
Conor doesnt get boxing money cause he goes there as an employee...a boxer selling what Conor sells would get crazy money.

Than Usman. 600k in the UFC if more than Ngannou can make anywhere else. Usman is a defending undefeated in the UFC champ who got 500k in his last fight if I recall. I'm guessing he gets more if he fights Bones but in reality he's one of the highest paid fighters in the UFC. If he's going to campaign I'd suggest campaigning against all fighter's pay instead of his own considering he's paid well.

demopolous making 12/12 is despicable. she was one of the best women outside the UFC before she came over.

jesus christ the jack della maddalena contract is even worse. generate income on DWCS for peanuts just to earn one of the worst contracts in the promotion. pathetic.

The amount of UFC shills on Sherdog astounds me.

I guarantee numerous sherdoggers would blow Dana White just if he offered to hang out with them for a minute.

Can you imagine if pride fc champions at the time saw today's ufc champions purses? Wanderlei said that he earned at least 1 million dollars for every title fight in pride.

What a sad payroll. Fighting in the UFC is not attractive.

Just looking at what these guys go though just to get to the UFC and then they get paid 10/10?

Someone with as many fights as Ngannou and his success should be well off already.

That is not worth it. Also feels like it got worse in recent years.

pJxgvMy.jpg

Obviously the winning fighters get the bonus and the losing ones don't.
Deiveson and Fig only getting a few hundred grand between them for that fight is really shitty. I feel like there might be a weight prejudice here. Why is Gane making so much more than these guys?

I swear mininum contracts were 13K/13K but it seems it's now 10K/10K
Pretty sure that started o the pink goofs Cantender series. just another way to lowball the fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back