News UFC 270 Payouts

Andre got shafted with his contract.
Thats 2 monthly wages for CTE no thank you.

Should have known because of interim but I don't feel like Gane deserved that belt in the first place
Beat Volkov and Black Beast...so...are you saying UFC having interim champ was stupid? Yes, was very stupid for them to have it in the first place.

You forgot Ngannou's PPV points, which add a total of about $5.62 to his payout.

Gane & Ngannou both get PPV points.

Not sure about Moreno, it depends on his contract, I remember they did not give Figgy PPV points until Moreno/Figueiredo I. Moreno certainly deserved them.

Beat Volkov and Black Beast...so...are you saying UFC having interim champ was stupid? Yes, was very stupid for them to have it in the first place.

From my memory the ufc didn't want to wait a few more weeks for Francis so he got shafted over.

Should have been Ngannou v Lewis II and then Gane fighting the winner

From my memory the ufc didn't want to wait a few more weeks for Francis so he got shafted over.

Should have been Ngannou v Lewis II and then Gane fighting the winner
Yea, I agree. They forced the fight, because, they had a difference of a month. Lewis and Francis was the fight. Gane deserved the wins, but, no interim title should have been handed out.

Gane & Ngannou both get PPV points.

Not sure about Moreno, it depends on his contract, I remember they did not give Figgy PPV points until Moreno/Figueiredo I. Moreno certainly deserved them.

I guess all the champions including interim get PPV points right? So all of them except Fig. Although this has to have done terrible numbers, the card was horrible outside the 2 top slots, and had 0 stars or name value outside of maybe Ngannou.

Of course it’s unfair to the fighters, but what’s going to change?

Business-wise, they’ve done well to make the UFC the attraction as a brand. Unlike boxing, the organization is bigger than the fighters. Only Conor and Khabib separated themselves as individuals that didn’t need the organization(and Khabib only did it at the end of his career).

Dana is always going to feel like he has the leverage and why wouldn’t he? Conor is the only fighter on the roster that doesn’t need him.

Imagine raising PPV prices, getting paid for at least 500k PPV’s no matter what…..Having a card with 2 title fights! And the total fighter payout is only 1.8 mill! Oh and some fighters fighting for 10k.

No wonder fighters are getting pissed and voicing their frustration.

I swear mininum contracts were 13K/13K but it seems it's now 10K/10K

That's the UFC proving a point.
Showing that can do whatever they want, and nobody is gonna do anything about it.

Do you know how Conor got rich? And he went there as a UFC fighter, not the usual Boxing type deal, top tier boxers get the most money cause they promote, they dont fight as employees like UFC guys do, boxing at the lower level seems to be as bad, but at the top the UFC pay is a joke compared to boxing.

duh the top level boxers make more it cause there events make moremoney. now to shock you boxing events make morem oney than ufc ones so that how they make more money than mma fighters. not even conor makes boxing money in a mma cage.

I guess all the champions including interim get PPV points right? So all of them except Fig. Although this has to have done terrible numbers, the card was horrible outside the 2 top slots, and had 0 stars or name value outside of maybe Ngannou.

I don't believe all champions get PPV points since they did not give Figueiredo PPV points for his first title defense against Alex Perez. That might have changed and considering how Moreno packed the arena it would be a shame if he did not get them.

This card should do at least 500k which would mean an extra 400k roughly for both Ngannou & Gane depending on whether the old PPV point model is still in place.

Still abysmally low payouts for everyone on the card except Gane/Ngannou not a good look for the UFC.

Multi-fight contracted. My man still doesn't understand how to read.

i understand bellator pays 5k or less. that a bigger problem also boxing promtions pay low wages to the lower levels talent 2.

i understand bellator pays 5k or less. that a bigger problem also boxing promtions pay low wages to the lower levels talent 2.
You really have a good dumb schtick you waltz out every time. Any discussion off UFC pay, bring up Bellator prelims. Do you not understand the UFC making 1 billion while Bellator makes at most 100 mill?

600k for the HW champ of the biggest fight org in the world is fkn pathetic. Even Boxing champs who are not big ppv draws make millions per fight like the Charlo brothers.

I have no issue with what the UFC pay the fighters, even though I realize that its obviously not good for the vast majority.

No one is forcing them to join the UFC or be a pro fighter, its a choice. If there are many amateurs dying to get into the UFC, there is no need to offer more money from a business perspective.

The decision to bring in Reebok, and take away the fighters ability to profit of off sponsorships is what really sucked imo. This should have brought the fighters together, and they should have fought against that, or at least negotiated with the UFC on a middle-ground. Losing that was terrible.

Decent money for a champ and a contender who are both non - PPV draws. But I doubt Ngannou agrees

This ppv sold at least 400k. That's near 30 million. UFC is collecting all of that. The gate probably covered fighter payroll

That really is pathetic, if not outright disgusting to see fighters and $10k in the premier organization that made record profits last year.

I think it's a contender series thing, but even $13k as a base is embarrassing.

What's the base pay on a typical boxing card like?

No minimum really. Can range from 1k to 20k for the no namers and non prospects

Back