Media UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane - Post Fight Press Conference

Rate the Card

• Total voters
I hope the UFC hands out big monies for a Jones vs. Ngannou fight. It will be a boring fight but Jones easily wins.

I think Moreno believes he's in a good spot right now. There's that 4th fight which is a real possibility. I can see Dana snuffing that though but also eating up.

Moreno kinda reminds me of Amanda Ribas, damn imagine those 2 in the same room

Are they going to let Moreno talk for an entire hour?

I think Gane improves and comes back to never lose again like St. Pierre. There was subtle hints all week he was showing that kind made me think he was going to lose the fight.

Moreno seemed very comfortable with himself following the loss. Congratulated Fig for an excellent game plan. Said he'd be delighted to fight him again. Basically said he will get back to the gym asap. When asked why he is so popular he said it's because he isn't perfect. He has his ups and downs and maybe people can relate to that.

Moreno seemed very comfortable with himself following the loss. Congratulated Fig for an excellent game plan. Said he'd be delighted to fight him again. Basically said he will get back to the gym asap. When asked why he is so popular he said it's because he isn't perfect. He has his ups and downs and maybe people can relate to that.
Carried himself well during his interview.

Gane very sad and disappointed. Gave all credit to NgGannou and his team. Reporters kept asking what surprised him about the fight and he said nothing surprised him. Apologized to his fans and thanked them for his support.

Fig jokingly said his team has changed its mind about wanting to fight Moreno in Mexico - they aren't sure they would make it out of there alive. Thanked his team first and foremost. Said his team gave tremendous advice. To be patient and fight within himself for most all of the fight. Then let it go in the last few minutes. Said he had 100% trust in his team's advice. Said he will go home, get his family and go back to Arizona because the team welcomed him with open arms.

Back